We Need To Talk

Namjoon opens the door to his house and lets me inside. I walk into the living room and run into Seokjin.

"Y/n." He pulls me in for a hug. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay." I let go of the hug so I can face him. "I came to talk to Jungkook."

"I hope everything works out. I can tell he's really upset about what happened." Jin talked to him too? I only know that Yoongi and Namjoon did.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Oh no. I haven't seen him since he came into the house upset yesterday. He only let's Namjoon into his room and one time he let yoongi in. But he hasn't left this room at all."

"He hasn't left his room?!"

"No, and every time I send Namjoon to give him food he doesn't eat it."

"WHAT?!" I'm shocked and also upset that he isn't eating. Namjoon said that he was a mess but I didn't think he would stop eating!

"He hasn't eaten anything since he got here yesterday." The look on Jins face shows that he's worried about Jungkook.

"Y/n, I know him eating isn't good. But please understand that he thinks he's loosing you, his mate. For a hybrid that's like being stabbed in the stomach." Namjoon says. He right, a hybrids mate is basically their soulmate. If they're mate is in pain they also feel it.

"I know... Where's his room?"

"Over here." I follow Jin out of the living room and into a hallway.

"It's that door with the Iron Man poster on it. We turned his room into a spare but we still haven't taken the poster off." Hehe, that's so cute. I knew he loved Iron Man but not this much.

"Thank you Jinnie."

"No problem, I know you two will work it out." I give him a small smile. He does the same and then walks away. I turn around looking at Jungkook's door. Well, here goes nothing. I walk up to his door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Jungkook? It's Y/n, can we talk?" I anxiously wait for a response as the seconds go by. The door opens slowly and I lock eyes with Jungkook. He's in the same outfit that he wore when we fought. His hair doesn't look like it's been brushed and his eyes look red and puffy. "Can I come in?" He nods and I walk in and he closes the door behind me. "Jungkook, I- woah!" I turn around to face him and he immediately brings me into his embrace.

"I'm so sorry Y/n! I was being so mean to you, I didn't mean it! Please don't leave me!" I try to back up so I can look at him but he just holds me tighter and whines.

"Jungkook, I want to see your face when I say this." He whimpers again and loosen his grip on me a little so I can see his face. I take my hands so I'm holding his face "Jungkook, I am not leaving you."

"Really?!" His eyes lit up and he sighed in relief.

"Yes. Sure, you said some things that made me upset but I care too much about you to let a small fight get in between us."

"Y/n. I really am sorry, I got annoyed and took my anger out on you." I take his hand lead him to the edge of his bed so we can sit down.

"Namjoon told me what you said to him but I want to hear it from you."

"I know Yoongi is special to you. I could tell how much he meant to you when you first told me about him. But it's hard seeing you, my mate, have a stronger connection with another guy. You two tease each other and have nicknames. It seems like you know everything about each other. Then I'm over here learning every new thing about you from Yoongi. I didn't even know basic things like how your favorite fruit is strawberries." I feel even worse hearing it from him. He was comparing our relationship with Yoongi's the entire time. I wish he talked to me about it.