Chapter 4

Me: I would like that very much.

At that moment, the rest of the Arrow team arrived and we got to know each other.

O: Let me introduce you to Vanessa, also known as Melody. She will stay with us for a week to train and then she'll go back to Central city. Vanessa, this is my team; Laurel Lance or Black Canary,Daina Drake or Canary, Renee Ramirez or Wilddog, Roy Harper or Arsenal, Thea Queen or Speedy, Rory Regan or Ragman and Curtis Holt or Mr. Terrific.

After the introductions, Barry left. Felicity suggested that I stay at their house this week. It was really late, and since there was no incident, we went home. The next day, we went back to the headquarters. I was training with Thea. On my break, I went to Felicity and I saw Oliver exercising.

 On my break, I went to Felicity and I saw Oliver exercising

Me: You are drooling.

F: When did you get here?

Me: What is he doing?

F: Distracting me.

At that moment, he got off the machine and smiled at Felicity.

Me: Can I try?

O: Can you?

Me: Watch me.

I went to the machine and started doing my pull ups. I could do them.

T: Awesome, I can only go half way.

Then the alarm went off and I asked Oliver to join them on the mission, but he was negative. The same thing happened the next two days.

On the fifth day, the alarm went off and I just sat down.

O: What are you doing?

Me: I'm sitting on the bench, just like the previous times.

O: I was about to tell you to come with us, but if you want to sit this one out...

I was already up and ready before he could finish his sentence.

O: You will listen to me, no matter what I tell you, and you will be by my side at all times.

On our way to the location, Felicity updated me on the information.

F: This is about Ricardo Diaz, also known as Dragon. He created a new recipe for vertigo, which is...

Me: A drug. I know.

We arrived at our destination. When we got off the bike, many of Diaz's guys attacked us. We started fighting, but because it was just the two of us, Diaz managed to get away. At the last possible moment, Oliver managed to place a tracking device on Diaz's car. We returned to the Arrow-cave.

The next two days, we had no news from Diaz. It was the last day I would spend with team Arrow. When Barry came to get me, the alarm went off and Felicity told us that it was Diaz. Barry, Oliver, John and I got ready and headed out.