Am i dreaming?

"What did you say?"
"I might have cancer," I mumbled.
"Might!" Louis yelled. "Meaning there is a possibility that you don't?"
"The doctors did some tests early on and they think they have found some cancer in my blood. They will know for sure I think by tomorrow evening and will call me to let me know."
Louis embraced me in a hug before getting up and getting some more food for us. I sat there completely vulnerable.
"Why do you have to ruin everything?" Liam yelled at Harry.
"I just made t easier for her to let louis know what the hell is wrong with her!" He defended.
I hated being in this situation so I got up and run upstairs. I barged into my room and exploded. I let all the tears fall from my face and just sat there crying. I heard the boys at the door but they didn't knock. Just sat by the door and listened for me and talked. I got in bed with a sigh and looked at my phone. The doctor had called a little while ago since he had worked in the night shift and I called him back.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Umm hi this is Veronica Payne," I answered back.
"Ah yes I have some new for you."
"Okay what is it?"
"Well there is good news and there is bad news," he sighed.
"What's the good news?" I asked.
"Well the good news is you don't have cancer."
"And the bad news?"
"There is something in your lungs that doesn't make sense. We will need to run some more tests and may have to go through surgery. Ofcourse it wouldn't be a very major surgery and you have absolutely nothing to worry about."
"Thank you," I shuddered hanging up.
I heard the boys still listening and Harry making comments. Then I heard louis get mad and what sounded like Harry getting hit in the head. I sighed and out my phone down not wanting any sort of communication with anyone whatsoever.
"I'm not leaving until you open this door," louis firmly stated.
"Then I guess you will be sleeping outside!" I snapped.
"Babe, can we talk about this? What did the Doctor say?" He asked more calmly.
"If you were supposed to know he would have called you." I said between my teeth.
After that I totally ignored louis and I guess the rest of the boys left since I didn't hear any of them anymore. I tried going to bed but I just couldn't. I had this urge to draw which I hadn't had in a very long time. I grabbed my notepad from under my bed and looked at the last drawing I drew. I don't remember when j drew it but it was of me and louis. I remember drawing it at the park but that was pretty much it. I smiled and the picture before turning the page to a clean canvas. I grabbed a pencil and started letting my hands freely do their work. I never really put much thought into my drawings and mostly just let my emotions come out onto the page. My hand for pretty sore after a while so I stopped drawing and looked at what I had done so far. There was a sunset in the distance and the waves crashing down on the shoreline. There were two people at the beach. The only thing you could see were shadowy figures but enough to understand that there was a woman and a man having fun. They had these gestures that just spoke out. After a while of critical thinking I picked up my pencil and drew more. Every single drawing had been done with only a single pencil so it became quite hard to draw in the little details but I had always managed some how. I finished the drawing and was actually quite proud of it. I never really gave much appreciation to my work but I enjoyed this one more than all of the others. I don't really know why but it just seemed to intrigue me. I looked at the time and it read 2:42 am. I didn't know if I should go to bed or not but I wasn't really tired. I was a bit hungry but remembering louis at the door it was best to avoid going outside for as long as possible. I didn't really have anything else to do and I never intended to hurt louis. I just wanted what was best for him. I loved him with all my heart and I knew he loved me too but I just felt like I was always such a trouble maker. As if I was so weak at this point I couldn't contain myself like a used to.

The next morning I woke up I immediately thought of louis. I hated how much he had occupied my mind. I checked my phone and it was about 10. I got out of bed and decided to find out what the boys had been up to since I knew they had slept over last night. I opened my door and Louis fell over into my room. I jumped back and was completely off guard.
"What the hell!" I yelled.
"You're the one who opened the door!" He replied rubbing his head.
"Sorry" I mumbled walking past him. He grabbed my foot and I ended up falling on my face and busted my lip.
"What the fuck was that for!" I raged.
"For making me hit my head!"
"At least I didn't make you bleed!" I said wiping off the blood from my lip.
" what the hell is going on here?!" Liam stormed.
"Some one woke up in the wrong side of the bed!" I mumbled.
"Yeah well some of us didn't even sleep on a bed! He yelled.
" whatever!" I groaned walking downstairs.
The rest of the morning I was given my space since I had been a bit moody this morning.
"Move!" I yelled pushing louis out of the way trying to go back up to my room with my cereal.
"Someone's on her period," I murmured just enough for me to hear.
I fast walked back to the kitchen and dumped my cereal in the sink and the ran up the stairs. I didn't want to deal with his bullshit right now. I wasn't on my period I was just frustrated with everything. I have cause so much damage and yet nothing bad has happened yet. Why? What has my fate go in store for me? What is the one thing that will just make me explode so I won't be able to contain my self anymore? Who knows? More importantly who cares? Not me. I never cared. And never will care. I'm just thought of as the trash left behind. I'm the old broken toy that nobody wants to play with. I have been worn out and I have finally gotten sick and tired of trying to live a peaceful life. Maybe I just don't deserve the peace I want. Back up in my room I slammed the door shut and locked it. I was starving and immediately regretted throwing away my cereal but stayed in bed tying to block out everything. Once again I had ended up falling asleep.