I promise.

I sat there on my bed and cried. I had felt so overwhelmed and weak. I used to never cry. I never had emotions. That was before. That was when I had my guard up at all time. That was before I fell for louis Tomlinson. I sighed getting out of bed and unlocked the door. I walked down stairs and got another bowl of cereal. This one I had planned on eating. As I fixed up my bowl of cereal my boys were in the living room laughing uncontrollably. I ignored them and ate my cereal in peace. Once I was done I grabbed my notepad from upstairs and my skateboard.
"And where do you think you're going?" Liam asked.
"To the park mom!" I answered.
"Sassy!" Louis butted in winking at me.
"Can we talk?" I asked louis.
He nodded and followed me out the door. We walked to the park and sat down at a nearby bench.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I need to get surgery done," I said tears trickle doe my cheeks.
"What do you mean?"
"Well the doctor said that I don't have cancer but I do have something in my lungs. They have to surgically remove it. They said it shouldn't be anything to worry about. But in scared Lou!"
"Babe everything will be alright," He said pulling me in.
I cried into his
chest a bit more before she pulling out my sketch pad.
"Look," I whispered.

Lou's pov

"Look," she whispered showing my a drawing using shadowy figures.
I had noticed how everything she drew was always in pencil. Never pen. And definitely never in color.
"It's beautiful," I said mesmerized by her ability to draw.
"I drew it and the two people on the sand are us," she smiled.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Why don't you every use color?"
"What do you mean?" She asked looking up.
"Your drawings. They are always done in pencil and have no colors,"
"I don't know. I like the effect of not using color. It makes a bit more special."
I nodded and we sat there in silence for a bit.
"I'm sorry," I said breaking the silence.
"For what?"
"Always getting mad. For lashing out at you."
"Oh Lou. I should be the one who is sorry. I mean I didn't tell you about the doctor and recently I feel like we have been drifting apart because of me."
I pulled her in for another hug.
"I'm never letting you go. I promise." I whispered in her ear.
I could feel her smile as I said those words and I knew she felt the same way. We made out way back to the house hand in hand.

Vicks pov

After we got back to the house I told everyone about what the doctor had said. Everyone seemed understanding and nobody really got mad. I was glad things were back to the way they were. Everything had seemed so different these past few weeks and I'm glad that we had finally worked things out. I felt like for once nobody was disappointed in me. After a group hug we settled ourselves on the couch and started up a movie.
"Lou?" I whispered midway through the movie.
"Yeah babe," he answered.
"Come," I said that grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.
I took him to my room and sat on the edge of my bed gesturing for him to sit next to me.
"I think we should talk," I sighed.
"About what?" He seemed confused.
"I don't know. I mean I just feel like this isn't working out," I shrugged looking down.
"What?" You could just hear his heart shattering.
"I don't think this is meant to be. We are constantly fighting and I need surgery which might not even work," the more I talked the smaller my voice got.
"You want to break up?" His voice cracked.
I felt tears come to the rim of my eyes but I didn't let them fall. My felt the heat go to me cheeks and I didn't want to say the words.
I slowly nodded unable to hold back the tears. They slowly trickled down my cheeks and dropped onto my leg.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me," he demanded.
"Lou," I said barely audible.
"No! If you tell me you don't love me I will move on."
It took all the strength I had to just look at him. He looked lifeless and it was all because of me.
"I don't love you," I whispered crying my eyes out.
I grabbed my bags and packed everything. I threw everything inside and cried uncontrollably.
Louis couldn't barely another second of this and stormed out my room and into his.
Liam came in moments later and sat on my bed pulling me in for a hug.
"Hey shhh," he cooed.
"I wanna go home!" I screamed.
"What happened?"
"I told Louis I don't love him!" I sobbed.
"What?" He seemed shocked.
"I don't wanna be the one who holds all of you back. You guys are meant to be on stage and I keep holding you back!" I couldn't stop crying to the point where my vision became blurry and nothing made any sense.
"Well the tour-"
"forget Liam! You don't want me here! And I just want to go home!" I cried into his shirt harder knowing the his shirt was probably drenched in my tears by now.
"Back to your foster parents?"
"No! I want to go home! I want to live on my own and be alone where I don't hurt anybody!"
"Hey you are only hurting us by leaving," he whispered to me slowly rocking me back and forth like a child.
"I don't know! I just want to move away from here!" I said in between sniffles.
"Why don't you go to bed," he suggested. "Talk about this in the morning yeah?"
I slowly nodded and lifted my head up from his shirt. There was a gigantic wet spot from all my crying but he didn't seem to mind. I slowly crawled under the sheets and cried myself to sleep. I know that everyone had probably heard me but at this point I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was Louis. I was unconditionally in love with him and I just wanted him to be okay. I knew he would be better off without me and if that means live the rest of my life in misery than so be it. I just wanted him to have the life he deserves. And he definitely does not deserve a girl who only causes problems and gets in the way of everything.