Chapter 1

"Then ditch him.. Why are you even hanging with that kind of people" you sighed as you listened to your friend's story. A sobbing story of how her boyfriend in a biker gang is cheating on her. You really didn't understand what is so cool about having a boyfriend like that. It took you an hour to calm your friend down. There goes your lunch hour, sighing you made your way back to your class after parting with her. "What is so great about being delinquent-" just when you were grumbling, you bumped into someone. Hard enough that made you almost fall, good thing the person you bumped into had a fast reflex and grabbed your arm. Preventing you to fall. "Ah, sorry! I didn't see you there. You okay?" He looked at you as he helped you to back standing straight. "I-it's alright, it's my fault too.. Thank you for catching me" You smiled awkwardly at him, before somehow ending up staring at the guy. 'That is one hella thick glasses..', you thought to yourself. It just looked weird to you how this guy has long locks that are tied into a really neat ponytail and wears thick thick glasses, yet somehow everything about him looks really off. The only thing that pulls you back to the real world is the sounds of the bell "Ah! The bell!! U-um sorry, once again! Please excuse me!". Bowing your head slightly, you start to run towards your class. Leaving him there, staring at you running like your life depending on it "...cute..". He mumbled to himself before walking to his class "Can't be late.. Don't want to end up missing class anymore.. Mom will cry again..".

-Baji's POV-

All day long he somehow can't get her out of his mind. "..Ji..Hey, Baji-san!"Chifuyu shouts at him as he finally returns to reality. "Fuck you want?", he looked at him rather annoyed. "What's with you, dude.. You seems really out of it today", Baji sighed when heard him saying that. "It's just.. This girl-," , "WHOA?! GIRL? YOU?????", Ryusei gasped in shock as Baji just shoved his face away, "SHUT UP!". "What's with her? You...don't tell me you...", that is the first time they saw Baji blushed on such a topic. Keisuke Baji, the mad dog, the infamous Baji is blushed! That is enough to make his two friends about to get a heart attack. "..it's just that she is very cute.. And she smells nice..like a flower". Chifuyu furrowed his brow, "...you..smelled her?? That is.. Baji-san..that is-". "Made you sounds like a fucking pervert.. Which girl?", of course ryusei received a glare from him. "I ain't telling you guys!", he scoffed at them as they just rolled their eyes. But oh how easy it is to be noticed when Baji froze like a statue. There she is with her friends, giggling cutely in his eyes. "Uwah...from all girls he just have to pick that one..", Ryusei weakly chuckled. "Why? What's wrong with her?", Baji looked at him curiously. "Baji-san.. y/n senpai.. She detest delinquents..", ryusei nodded his head when heard those words from chifuyu, "Trust me, man.. I got rejected by her because of that. Anyway there is nasty rumour about her that she is actually just a bitch, that is why I tried to confess-". Hearing that, baji grabbed his collar shirt, "Take that fucking words back...". Seeing how mad he is, Ryusei just shut his mouth, "My bad. But, I think it is better to give up on her now. You two live in two different worlds". Those words sure sting, but he knows his chances are really slim. Letting go of his collar shirt, he sighed a little as he glanced again at her from a far, '..guess this is fine too..'. Like one admiring a flower, seeing her from afar like that seems enough for his heart now.

-End of Baji's POV-

Somehow you can't get him out of your mind. You are curious about the weird guy you bumped into the other week. You did sometimes pass him and you two ended up exchanging greetings with each other, 'he sorta..cute'. When the class ended, you finally decided to start asking your friends about him, "Oh? Him? Isn't he the guy who ends up staying behind for a year? He is no good, Y/N-chan.. He is an idiot. How about I introduce you to someone better? Y'know he is in this gang-", you rolled your eyes as you just ignored the rest of whatever your friend was saying. "I know him.. Hmm If I'm not mistaken, eeeee Baji? I don't remember his full name tho" one of your friends glanced at you before back playing with her phone "...why? I didn't know you are into a nerd.. What about the senior from last time? Ryusei? He is better lookin'- Oh! There is a new skirt I want to buy~ Y/n, you are coming rite?". 'Baji huh.. So that is his name..', that somehow brought a small smile to your face before you shook your head "I have something to do today.. You guys go ahead and enjoy". Parting with your friends after school, you make a small detour to a shrine. Maybe that day isn't really your lucky day. When you arrived there, a lot of bikers had gathered. You gulped as you saw them and they saw you. 'Black uniform.... That flag.. Toman.. Oh God.. There are a lot of them...'.