Chapter 2

Took a deep breath before you started to walk and made your way to the shrine stairs, you could feel every eye staring at you. Honestly, you're only going because you heard this place selling the best good luck charm. Keeping your head down, apparently that is not really a smart move. Again you bumped into someone. 'AAAAAAA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY??!!!', you just stood there frozen and unable to move when you felt those hands grab hold your arms, panicking inside your tiny little head. "Oi... Are you freaking blind or something?", that voice is enough to send chills to you "Who on earth are you.. Oi, whose wife are you? What are you mute or something?". Feeling the person seems to start to feel annoyed for your late reaction, you finally looked up at him. A tall, blond hair, a dragon tattoo. Your lips trembling, somehow your voice couldn't come out and you just end up staring at him barely moving your lips. "L/n-san? You are l/n-san right?", you heard a familiar voice called out as you turned your head to that person. "What is this? Is she yours, chifuyu? Why are you bringing your wife to today's gathering? You better keep your eyes on her." the tall blond sighed and just left you two. "W-what- Wait, d-draken! She isn't-" Couldn't even finish his sentences, seems the guy named draken already left. Leaving you with the boy named Chifuyu. "Senpai, the hell are you doing here? You ok?" He sighed when he saw how pale you are. "A-ah yes.. T-thank you so much for helping me.. I just.. I just want to get something from the shrine.. I didn't know.. This is a gathering place", you tried your best to give him a polite smile but anyone who sees that knows how scared you are. How did you know him? Apparently, he is one of your junior from your previous elementary school. Chifuyu offered to go with you when he saw how scared you were. It gives you weird feelings how you felt reassured by that and decided to take his offer. Apparently, he isn't as bad as you think he is.

Your small talk with Chifuyu got cutted when you two arrived at the shrine. Your eyes widened in shock when you saw a boy with a ponytail beating up another boy to pulp. "Ah.. it's starting already? Didn't know they will punish and execute the mole today.." chifuyu mumbled as you looked at him with an expression excuse me? You all gonna what again?. Your eyes back looked at what was going on. That guy with a ponytail, his face looks familiar, your eyes then landed on the other boy that fell on his knees. 'Oh my god....' you looked in horror, you can't even call it a face anymore. "Baji-san.. I think you should stop or you will end up killing that bastard.." Chifuyu walked towards them like it was just another day in this peaceful town. 'Baji??? Wait.. BAJI??? Is he?? N-no no way! Baji is a very common name! It's impossible this is my baji', You are still standing there shocked and confused, trying your best to alter the reality. The time he heard his name called out by Chifuyu, he turned to look in your direction. "Ah Chifu-" he looked shocked when he saw you and of course also confused. Why would you be here? Saw you froze like a statue, he made his way towards you. You flinched and trembled a bit. How come you aren't? when you just witnessed what just happened. With some blood on his fists and some on his cheek, baji also didn't have the most friendly face. Especially his awkward nervous expression, to you it looks like you are the next for his fists. "You.." He looked at you.