Chapter 4

Everyone saw how you are following both Baji and Chifuyu behind them, making sure yourself not getting too close yet not too far either. 'How it ends up like this..' deep inside you cried while you just kept your head down. Sitting at one of the stairs, you did notice some other girls that kept their distances from you. Avoiding their gaze, you waited until the meeting was over. You only heard it faintly but it seems like they're about to fight with someone. 'Moebius? Where did I heard about it before...' You tilt your head to the side a bit but then just shrug it off. It sure took long as you ended up almost dozing off but then felt someone catch your shoulder "You ok? I didn't know it would be that long. Get up.. Let's head to my place". That voice is enough to erase all sleepiness from your eyes as you look up at baji that slowly let go of your shoulder and already start to walk. You rushed getting up after during yourself, following him and walked to his bike. "I'm.. wearing a skirt..." you looked at him as you heard him click his tongue "It will be fine. I'm gonna go slow.. Now get in and wear this". At first you are unsure but do you really have any choices? You do but are you brave enough to say that out loud? Nope, you are too scared to retaliate against him. Took the oversize helmet and wore it. You get on the bike, sit behind him. Of course he lied. Slow? Your face is as pale as a ghost. His terms of slow and your terms of slow are totally on different levels. "B-baji-san, S-slow d-down!! P-please!!!" you begged as you held onto him for dear life. Did he listen to your pleas? Of course not.

Baji's POV.

'This is so damn annoying... ' He sat there listening to their next fight. His mind keeps getting back to her and his eyes glance from time to time to her. Mitsuya seems to notice this odd behaviour of baji, usually he is the one that is pumped when come to a fight. Now? This guy looks sort of restless. "Mikey.. How about we end the meeting for now? I think we need more information on them.." Mitsuya spoke as that made Baji's face brightened, and the rest seemed to agree on that idea. Excusing himself to take the leave early for not hanging out longer with them, he quickly went to her. He is glad he made it in time before she ended up falling asleep and maybe falling face first. "You ok? I didn't know it would be that long. Get up.. Let's head to my place" he caught her, as he looked at her slightly worried. 'She looks tired, but.. I don't think I could make it if I'm studying alone.. Let's hurry then..'. Letting go of her, now what occupied his mind is her in his room. Now he is racking his brain, trying to remember in what condition his room before he left? "I'm.. wearing a skirt...". Hearing her voice, it's enough to pull him back to reality 'Well Emma always rides with a skirt on every time she comes with Draken.' he thought to himself before getting on his bike. "It will be fine. I'm gonna go slow.. Now get in and wear this". That was the plan, to go slow. But now she clings to him like that? Will he want to go slow? Of course not. When else he would get the chance of her clinging like that to him, 'today is lit!!!'.

-End of Baji's POV-

You thought you were going to die. You couldn't help but end up tearing up a little bit. Never did you think you would miss the ground so much. "I'm sorry.. I will go slower next time", you heard him apologising but you felt like he didn't really regret what he did. You gave him a slight glare before looking away and wiped away your tears. You could hear him sighed, he did feel bad when saw that tears wiped away. "Come on.. Let's go.." He patted your back as he led you to his house. The time you went inside, it seemed like there was no one home. "Wait here.. Let me clean it up a bit.." He glanced over his shoulder as he left you at the living room. Nod your head, you just sit there while your eyes looking around.