Chapter 9

-Baji's POV-

'Her lips, they're sure soft...', he thought to himself. Honestly, he didn't want to end this kiss but he knows you both need the oxygen. Saw how red her face is, ah how he wants to go back kissing those lips again but he knows there is something more important than that. After calculating everything inside his head with the capacity of his brain, he decided that it's time. "Hey, l/n.. You know.. Actually I-", his words were cut by the ringtone of his phone. At first he tried to ignore it, "..Actually I.. Since few months ago- FOR FUCK SAKE!! Who the hell is calling?!". The phone just keeps ringing. Fed up with it, he reached into his pocket and saw who had been getting in his way. 'Mitsuya?', he furrowed his brows. It's rare for him to call and his gang already knows he is on a date. "What? You better make it worth it- A what?! I will be there!".

-End of Baji's POV-

You saw his expression turned grim as you looked at him worried. Saw he ended the call, you tugged on his sleeve "Is..everything alright?". Sighing, he looked at you a bit troubled. It's dangerous to leave you here all alone, but bringing you to a fight? That would be a crazy idea also. Your worries grow when you see him remain silent for quite some time, "Baji-san? W-what's going on?". Took a deep breath, he stroked your cheek gently "L/n.. My friends are in trouble and I have to go.. Will you come with me? It's dangerous for you to be alone this late at night and there isn't enough time if I send you home first.. I'm sorry, l/n..". This time you are the one who ends up falling into silence. "Are you sure you want to take me along? I don't want to end up getting in your way..", you sighed a bit as you know yourself isn't much of a fighter. Hell you are weak, one push and that's it for you. He nodded his head "I will be less worried.. Don't worry, I will make sure nothing will happen to you.. You just need to hide somewhere nearby where I could still see you.. Could you do that?".

Never ever in your wildest dream you would witness a gang fight with your own eyes. But there you are, end up being there, hiding and watching from afar. Then your eyes widened in shock when you saw who they're fighting with. "Shuji..." your lips trembling as you mumbled your childhood friend's name. Hanma seems to haven't noticed you yet, but you know there is no one other than him that has those two tattoos and wears that earring. An earring you gave him for his last month's birthday as a joke but he ended up liking it and wearing it. The fight started and you could feel your chest tightened. You are worried for both Baji and Hanma. There was so much violence that it made you feel somehow sick. It didn't take long until you heard an ambulance and police coming their way. You could see how they're all scattered around, running away before the police came. "L/n! Let's go!", you heard Baji shout at you and were already on his bike. Hearing your name being called, you rushed to him and got on his bike. When you are already on his bike, your eyes meet with Hanma's eyes. Could be seen how shocked he was when saw you on the back of Baji's bike. The man he was fighting. You bite your bottom lip as you quickly look away and hide your face on baji's back, avoiding Hanma's eyes.

-Hanma's POV-

He seems to have so much fun fighting, it's rare to meet someone who could keep up with him. Throwing punches at each other with Baji, seems the feelings are mutual. He then heard someone shout that the police were coming. Clicked his tongue in annoyances, he knew they had to end it for now. "Everyone run! " he shouted to his gang member, but what caught his attention was when he heard someone call out her name. 'L/n? What?', he quickly looked around and tried to find who is the one called out y/n. Then he really saw her run with all her might, yet not towards him. She ran towards another man and the time his eyes met with hers, he could feel a pang in his heart. Somehow it feels painful like someone just crushed it with a bare hand. He could feel a rage and anger growing inside of him, when he saw her buried her face to that guy's back. Clenching his fists, he gritted his teeth "So that's why you refuse going to the festival huh...".

-End of Hanma's POV-