Chapter 10

Two months after what just happened since the festival, you haven't seen Hanma around at all. You tried to call him and even went to his house, yet so far he keeps avoiding you. Until one day, he is there in your house. Your eyes widened as he sat there on the sofa, reading the newly released shonen manga like nothing happened. You could feel how nervous you are for some reason. Noticing you are there, his eyes shifted from the manga to you "Ah you are back. Welcome back..". That's all he said before reading the manga again. You furrowed your brows feeling confused and honestly, slightly scared. It's weird since he will usually go all bananas every time he knows you have a new guy friend, but this? He looked so calm and all. "Um shuji..", you cautiously approached him. "What?", he seems didn't even bother to look up at you. That just made you feel more anxious. "W-where have you been all this time? I..tried to call you several times and I also-", you then heard how loud he closed the manga in his hand before slammed it down on the coffee table. That made you back away slightly, you could feel your legs trembling. "What the fuck are you doing that night with that piece of shit, y/n?", you could hear how angry his tone was as he looked up at you. You couldn't help but tremble, you don't like it when he is this scary. "Are you dating that dog?", he could see how you quickly shook your head. Fears could be seen in your eyes. Getting up, his hand scoped your cheek. Forcing you to finally properly look him in the eyes "You are a bad liar, y/n.. Give it up.". You clenched your skirt tight, trying your best not to look scared and controlling all your fear of him "I'm not in relationship with him.. And I'm not planning to give up my feelings for him too, shuji..". You could see the bulging veins on his forehead, showing him ready to explode anytime. "Do you even know what kind of shitty person he is? He will just going to fuck you and the fucking ditch you. Give the fuck up-", he looked shocked when you slapped his cheek as hard as you could. Your slap isn't that painful at all but still he never thought you would do something like that, the timid you. You quickly pushed him away "Get out..". You could feel anger raised deep inside your chest "GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! NOW!".

-Hanma's POV-

"Do you even know what kind of shitty person he is? He will just going to fuck you and the fucking ditch you. Give the fuck up-", he could feel his cheek throbbing a little after that slap. He knew he shouldn't have said that, he should've listened to Kisaki's advice. Rather than the pain on his cheek, he could feel his chest tightened and feel like someone just stabbed him right onto his heart. He knew her so well, he knew how timid and cowards she was. Seeing how much she defends a guy, usually she is just going to tell him not to use such language. But this? After hearing all those words and the slap, he knew he was losing her. Walking out from her house, he stood at the front gate before gritting his teeth. He punched the innocent power pole nearby, made it crack a little and of course made his left fist bleed. "Y/n.. You bitch.. I will fucking make you regret everything...", reaching into his pocket, he called the only person who he knew could help him out. "Ah..Kisaki? I'm in.. Walhalla, I will help you out with it. But, you have to help me out too..".

-End Hanma's POV-