Chapter 9

Grahams POV

"Now be a good girl and-"

She cuts me off as she grabs my cock. She looked up at me. "Tell me what to do one more time and I'll leave you hard right here."

What. A. Fucking. Brat.

It was sexy. I help up my hands for a second, but the minute she livked up my cock my hands were in her hair. I had a fist full of it by the time she put me in his mouth.

I groaned as I looked down at her. Her combination of sucking as she licked my cock. "Fuck Natalie."

She moaned, just the sound of it caused me to moan. As much as people say moaning isn't sexy, they're fucking idiots. Her moan was the best goddamn thing I've ever heard.

Realistically, I wanted to literally fuck her mouth but I wanted to see what she was going to do first.

She started bobbing her head faster as she moved her hand up and down the rest of my cock that wouldn't fit in her mouth. "Shit." I moaned closing my eyes.

She knows what she's doing, I felt myself jerk. My eyes snapped open as she stopped, I watched her slowly pull my cock out of her mouth. "Nata-"she slowly ran her tongue around my tip causing me to hiss.

"Hm?"

She put it back in her mouth and proceeded with the slow torture. "Baby girl, if you don't pick up the pace I'm going to have to fuck your mouth."

She hummed against my cock causing me the moan yet again. I was so close on the edge and she knew it. She was fucking with me and I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it.

Just as she started bobbing her head again, I heard the door open and a man's voice called out. "Nat, I'm home!"

"Shit." I hissed, it wasn't for him. It was for her.

"Natalie Marie, we talked about cleaning up your dishes." He called, I heard dishes clinking against each other. She was doing all kind of things to my cock right now and it is really fucking hard not to moan.

"Do you think after work today we can go get groceries?" He called again. My breath was getting shorter and shorter.

"Natalie, what are you doing?" He asked, I could hear his footsteps heading our way.

"Baby girl-" I whispered.

She looked up at me through her lashes and batted her eyes and I fucking come undone. She pulls back and wipes the side of her mouth with her thumb before getting up and heading to the door.

She pulled the door closer to her as I start yanking up my pants. "Sorry Pete, I was in my closet. Yes we can go get groceries later."

"Okay cool, what are you doing?"

She sighed and leaned her head against the wall. "Getting ready, I'm late to work and my boss has called at least 5 times."

"Damn, tell him to hop off."

She kind of laughed. "Oh trust me I will."

As she shut her door, I was standing there pants back around my waist and belt in hand. She turned and looked at me. "What?"

"What? What? You just had a whole ass conversation like you didn't just suck my soul out of my body."

She grinned and shrugged as she walked passed me. "The point?"

I finished with my belt before following her into her closet. She was already naked, well technically she was shimming her way into a red lace thing. "I guess I don't have one."

She grabbed a matching red bra and put it on as she turned to look at me. I sat down on her floor. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Waiting?" Does she think I'd just leave her here with that price.

She just laughed and nodded. "For what?"

"Something cool to happen I guess."

She snorted as she grabbed a navy blue button up shirt. I stood up and walked over to her. "I know you did not just quote The Incredible movie."

I didn't respond to her as I pulled her towards me. We were silent as I carefully buttoned her shirt up for her. I made sure to brush my fingers against her skin on purpose as I did so. I heard her breath hitch as her lips parted slightly causing me to smile.

When I was done, I patted her ass. "Hurr up you're late."

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck off." She slipped into a black skirt that huge her ass perfect.

"Take that shit off now." I growled.

She didn't even look at me as she threw her hair in a ponytail. "I repeat fuck off."

I clenched my jaw as she put on matching heels. I watched her rub some type of cream on her before she headed out of her closet.

I was hot on her heels. "What's the plan today?" I asked her.

She snorted. "I am meeting with Mark to finalize details for the benefit. We are like three weeks away."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "And?"

She looked at me as she opened her door. "And you will have all the information you need by lunch. After lunch I'll be in the office to assist you."

She waved me out of her room. I walked out first, she walked out shutting the door behind her, my suit jacket in hand.  She handed it to me and we walked out of her apartment like we were a couple.

What a fucking joke, I thought. When we reached the bottom floor we went our separate ways.

At work, I was distracted completely. I couldn't tell you what my meeting was about.

"Fuck!" I hit my keyboard as I turned away from my computer. I had been reading the same sentence for the past 15 minutes.

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out to see I had a text from Mark.

From: Mark

No need to worry, we are getting everything straightened out.

He attached a picture of him and Natalie. I clenched my phone in my hand before picking up my phone. "Yes, can you call Hailey please. Yes here. Yes send a car."