Chapter 16

grahams pov

I tried not to look so surprised when she agreed. I mean I knew which button to push, but I didn't think she'd do it....actually this is the same girl who had sex with me thousand of miles in the sky the first time meeting her. Why did I think she wouldn't agree?

I leaned down to see her take her heels off. "Comfortable?" She shot me a look. I just chuckled as I sat back up. I pulled myself up to the desk and I felt her hands unbuckle my belt. I sucked in a breath the same time Mark knocked on the door.

As I go to wave him in, I hiss as she licked up my shaft. Mark walked through as she started teasing my tip. Fuck me.

"Fitzgerald, we need to talk." He was upset. Let's see how this will end.

"About what Mark?"

"Natalie?"

My eyebrow perked up as she froze for a second. He wants to talk about her? For why? I took everything in me not to be the ass hole I am and describe in detail how my cock was in her mouth right now. How she...wait a minute. Did she just swirl her tongue around that shit?

I cleared my throat. "What about her?"

"You can't take her on a date."

A date? This girl is sucking my cock under my desk right now, and he's worried about a date I won? I spent over a quarter of a million on that date.

"I won that fair and square. You made her a prize." She nipped me causing me to flinch. Okay that was a warning.

Mark was looking at me weirdly. "You made her up for auction, don't hate the player. Hate the person who came up with that idiotic idea." I shrugged.

Fuck me, shit. I really really wanted to moan right now. She opened her out wider and she was moving up and down as her hand twisted around me. I could tell she was going at her pace, but bless the God above I wanted to just fuck her throat right there in front of him.

He was scowling. "No, I thought no one would bid on her-"

"Why? I mean she is such a good girl". I frowned at him.

I felt a vibration against my cock and it took everything in me not to smirk. I knew she liked to be praised, and this was only from our few sexual encounters. I also knew she liked it when I was verbal, which I normally am anyways, but it turned her on.

Mark kept going on and on about why he thinks I shouldn't go on a date with her and other lame excuse. I just kept nodding, nodding was the only way to keep my head from falling back. I felt her mouth leave me for a second before feeling a liquid drip down my cock. She just spit on it. Holy shit.

She planning in making it hard for me to talk. I had about 10 minutes left with this conversation before she...shit...she's sucking as if I'm a sucker. She slipped her other hand up to my balls and started massaging them. Fuck me.

I cut him off mid sentence again. "M..Mark, you're out of luck h..h..here," I cleared my throat.  You'd have to talk to her about it." I threw my hands up before resting them under the desk. It was a very sorry ass excuse to get my hands under here but it's my fucking office.

I wrapped her hair around my hand and yanked on it. There's the vibration again. I have six minutes left.

He frowned. "Like I haven't been trying to do that." He crossed his arms as he looked around. "Where is she anyways?"

I moved her hands away from me. I tapped her cheek as an indication for her to open her mouth wider.  I really hoped she got the hint. "She's out."

"Out? Like sick?"

She opened her mouth wider like the good girl she is. 3 minutes.

"She's indisposed at the moment. She ran some errands for me."

He snorted. "She's an intern not a personal assistant."

I reached with one hand and massaged her throat. Another indication for her. "You're right. I will remember that when she gets back. Anything else?" LEAVE!

She was swirling her tongue around my cock as she waited paitently like the fucking good girl she is for me.

Only me.

"Yeah, just tell her I need to talk to her."

I nodded. "Will do, I'm sure you can see yourself out."

He nodded and turned to leave. As soon as he turned I started fucking her throat. I pleaded with her to not make a sound, but it was hard to focus on anything. I watched my door shut behind Mark and my head dropped to the chair. It was went he turned the corner I let out my moans.

"Fuck baby, you're doing so good."

She moaned as I continued to slide in and out of her mouth.

"I bet you're fucking wet right now."

She moaned.

I could feel it, building up. "Baby, I'm close. If you don't want me to come in your mouth, you got to pull away."

She didn't budge which caused me to lose it. My entire body relaxed against the chair as I pushed back slightly from the desk. She popped up from under it, her eyes stayed locked on mine as she wiped her mouth. Damn

She smirked as she got up off the floor. "Nearly thought you were a goner towards the end. What with your broken speech." She was proud of herself, she leaned over to put down up and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her thigh and flipped her around so she was sitting on my desk now.

There I sat with her legs spread in front of me. "Proud of yourself huh?"

She tilted her head. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

I scoffed. "You know I love a challenge..." I pushed up her dress. Fucking hell. She wasnt wearing underwear. I looked up at her. "Leave something at home?" She smirked.

"Didn't go well with the dress."

I pressed her down on her back before grabbing her thighs and yanking her towards the end of my desk. "Your lips aren't going to be the only shiny ones baby."

She moaned. "Okay sure." She scoffed. She sat up on her elbows to look at me.

"I'm sure you like the view of me between your legs." She shrugged. "Just lay there and let's me fucking eat then."