Chapter 10

natalies pov

"See?" Mark commented slipping his phone in his pocket. "He has nothing to worry about."

I just snorted.

Mark moved closer to me as everyone around us was moving. He ran his finger down my arm. "So.."

I looked up from the seating chart I was making. "Hm?"

He looked like he was blushing. "I enjoyed our date."

"Yeah," I stood straighter. "It was nice."

He looked around us before leaning in and kissing me. I pulled back and looked at him. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

"Clearly." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry did you not want me to kiss you?" He frowned.

I couldn't help but smile at his sudden shyness. "Its okay, just very sudden-"  I waved around us. "Just very public."

He still was frowning. "I don't get it. Do you not like me or something? I thought we had a great time la-"

I covered his mouth. "Seriously Mark, shut up." I sighed. "I do like you, I promise."

He took my hand from his mouth. "Then kiss me."

I just laughed at him. "Are you serious?"

"Are you making fun of me?" He crossed his arms over his chest. Oh, he was being serious.

"Mark, we're adults. Not children. I'm not going to kiss you right now." I shook my head and went back to making a seating chart.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. "Exactly Natalie. We're adults, so you should kiss me right now."

"Mark let go of me."

"Kiss me."

Is he being for real? This man is that upset over a kiss? What a joke. Before I could say anything he had his lips pressed against mine. This kiss was harder and sloppier than the one we had last night.

I pushed him away from me. I wiped my mouth and looked at him. I grabbed the seating chart and held up my finger to him. "Don't follow me." I ended up leaving the work area that was set up for us and went to the completely other side of the building.

When I was done with the seating chart and the mock draft of what we wanted the venue to look like, I ended up heading back to the office.

When I arrived, I turned in everything to events management and let them hash out the rest of it. As I was getting off the elevator to head to Grahams office I spotted Mark at the front desk.

I walked right pass him. "Natalie..."

"Mark, go away "

"We need to talk."

I spun around on him and pointed my finger at him. "Get the fuck out Mark. I don't want to talk to you right now. I don't even want to hear what you have to say either."

"Seriously Natalie come on."

With that I headed down the hallway and saw Graham was walking towards me. I shook my head. "Mark I have to go to work now."

I walked pass Graham. This caused Mark to stop in his tracks. "Okay, I'll see you this evening then Nat!" He called out.

Graham was talking to Mark for a second as I stood in his office. It smelled in here, it was hard to place the smell though. My eyes scanned the room as my blood ran cold. My eyes locked in on his desk.

I walked forward as I heard him shut his door. I wasn't paying attention to him. His desk was all kinds of backwards. But I was focusing on the white spot on his desk. Then I realized the smell. It was The smell of sex.

I turned around and looked at him. "What?"

I pointed at his desk. "You had sex in here."

He scoffed and threw his hands up. "Natalie, what are-"

I pointed at his desk. "It smells like sex, your desk is all wrong, and you left a white stain, most likely from you, on the desk."

His facial features faltered. "You don't know that." He shrugged.

"You think I'm stupid?" I turned around and start aggressively moving the items on his desk to their appropriate spots. "This goes here, that was over there and this? Doesn't even belong on your desk." I turned around to look at him.

I was heartbroken or anything. I just think it's disgusting. He had sex in here, which means he had someone all along. As I was looking at him I noticed something shiny under the chair.

I bent down and picked it up. It was his name plate. "And this definitely belongs on your desk."

"Natalie, I-"

"Don't." I held up my hand as I placed his hand plate on his desk. "I'm going home."

"Natalie-"

I just walked passed him and out his office. I headed down to Mark's office. His office was on the 2nd floor and it was more secluded than Grahams.

His door was closed. I knocked on it, he took a second to answer. When I walked in, he was on the phone with someone, as I shut the door he turned to look at who was coming through the door.

His eyes watched me as I took off my jacket and threw it on his chair. I walked slowly towards him as I untucked my shirt. He raised his eyebrows.

It was went I slipped my pants off that he said something. "Melvin," he looked at me. "I'll call you back."

I had just flicked my last button open, exposing my bra. "Na-Na."He cleared his throat and crossed his arms. "Natalie, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hm." I slid my shirt off of my shoulders. "You said you wanted to talk."

He nodded as I walked towards him. "I did." I ran my finger down his chest. He watched my every move as his hands went to my ass.

I started unbuttoning his shirt. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I forgot."

I just hummed as I pushed his shirt off his shoulders.