Chapter 14

The cool New York air hit my skin and it burned. I felt like Cinderella, only a more mentally unstable one. I was rushing down the steps of the museum as I heard someone calling for me. I didn't care who it was, I didn't care to be at this event anymore. I just wanted to leave.

I reached the street as was nearly ran over when I got yanked back into all too familiar arms. "Natalie," he was panting. Why was he  panting? Doesnt he go to the gym?

"I want to leave." I stated.

"We can leave." There were car lights on us as a car drove up next to us.

I could hear Mark hollering for me. I didn't even look up the steps as I was ushered into the car. "Where are we going?"

"I don't want to go home."

He didn't say anything to me. In fact the entire ride was silent. Graham didn't talk, and neither did it. The longer we stayed silent the angrier I got, not at Graham whatsoever.

We pulled up outside of a nice modern townhouse. I didn't realize that at some point Graham has carefully taken my heels off for me. I picked them up and got out of the car, he got out after me. He said something to the driver before shutting the door.

"This yours?"

"Yeah?"

"I've never been here before."

He snorted. "No one has".

When we walked it, that was when it had hit me. I threw my heels on his nice wood floor and turned to face him. "You know what. Fuck you."

He blinked. He hadn't even shut the door yet. "Excuse me?"

I scoffed as I started pacing his living room. "Fuck you big time, who did all the fucking work? I did and you walk in like the dick you are and steal all the credit. The only credit I got was from my boss, so fuck you. You're an asshole. Trying to demean me and treat me as if I'm lowly." I scoffed. "Please, I am more of a business man than you are. You suck entirely, with everything you do. I just want to ring your neck. Then you make it seem like it was my fault for losing the necklace? I WASNT SUPPOSE TO CHECK IN ON THEM EVERY TEN MINUTES! You think it's okay to pimp me out to some sleazy nasty old ass man who's just trying to get his kicks with a younger woman?! Fuck you big time. Now I'm gonna have to go on a date with some old-"

"Ahem." Graham cleared his throat. I snapped my head to look at him.

"What?!"

"I can see that you're clearly upset, but I'm the sleazy nasty old ass man who's trying to get his kicks with a younger woman."

"Excuse me?"

He walked towards me slowly as he unbuttoned his suit jacket. He slid it off and set it on the table next to me. "Do you really think I'd let Mark pimp you out like you're some kind of whore?"

"I-"

He crossed his arms. "I dropped a big money."

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Fine, great. When is this date?"

He walked in front of me and slowly began picking the pearls out of my hair. "No thank you? No over exciting kiss on the lips. Just a whens the date."

I looked up at him. "I'm not kissing you."

He smirked. "Not right now you're not."

I rolled my eyes, I fould slowly feel my anger slipping away. My body was relaxing as I watched him. He was gentle, which was different from our normal interactions. In fact his flirtatious ways are even barely there tonight. "Why did you put so many damn pearls in your hair?" He sounded stressed.

I just giggled. "They comes out easily if I shower."

He gasped. "You're trying to get me naked! I am a gentleman you filthy girl."

I smacked his chest. "I meant my hair being washed."

He huffed and backed away. He started at me for a second before charging at me. "What are you doing!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. He carried me up the stairs and I kept smacking his butt. "Put me down!" I could feel the familiar tighten in my chest. I knew deep down Graham wouldn't do anything without my permission but subconsciously I think he will.

He set me down in a bathroom. I quickly backed away from him as he left. I looked around the huge bathroom to get my barring. This must be his bathroom because it was covered in black tile on the floor, black walls. There was a huge bathtub right next to a walk in shower. The accessories in here were white.

"Here Natalie." He said from behind me causing me to jump. He laughed. "Didn't mean to scare you."

In his hand were pieces of clothing. He handed them over. "I'll let you borrow these for tonight. Turn around."

I raised my eyes brows at him. He shrugged before coming and pressing against me. His arms went around me. "What are you doing?"

"Helping."

I could feel his fingers as they found their way to the zipper of my dress. He held eye contact with me the entire time he was slowly unzipping my dress. When it reached the end he stepped back and exited the room. I slipped out of the dress and turned towards the clothes he left. It was a red tee shirt and a pair of black boxers.

When I slid them on I walked out of the bathroom with my dress hanging over my arm. Graham got off of the edge of his bed and took it from me. I watch him disappear in a room before returning, he grabbed my hand and walked me back into the bathroom. He grabbed two towels, he laid one on the bathroom floor and the other next to the tub. "Kneel."

I kneeled down on the towel as he turned on the tubs water. He had me bend over the tub as much as I could before he wet my hair. At this point it was silent, I didn't have any energy after everything tonight to fight him. Again he was gentle as he washed my hair.

"I only have my stuff so you'll have to smell like me. I'm sorry"

"Its okay."

He had me turned my head left and right. As he shampoos my head, it felt very nice and I could of almost fall asleep. I could hear the pearls clinking in the tub.. He washed the shampoo out, he ringed my hair out of the excess water before adding conditioner to my hair. He waited a few minutes before rinsing it out, during those minutes I sat there and thought about how I have never done something this intimate with any other guy that has ever entered my life. When I turned my head right to look at him. He looked down at me and smiled. "What?"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me. I kissed him quickly before returning to my spot so he could finish rinsing my hair out. I could feel him grinning from ear to ear. It was when he wrapped my hair in a towel and we were facing each other I rolled my eyes. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I told you, you'd kiss me."

"You're annoying." I huffed and got off the floor.

"Maybe, but if I was really annoying I feel like you'd have quit by now."

"Very true."

I walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed. I could feel my body shut down as I sat on the edge of the bed. He walked out and turned off the light. He came over and picked me up in a bridal style. "What're you doing?" I yawned

"Putting your needy self to bed." He laid me down under the covers. I felt like I might of dreamt it when he leaned down and kissed my forehead.