chapter 21

Chapter 21

I can't believe he did that to me and a few days before owr first date since we started dating. All week John kelp texting me, calling me, leaving voice mails, and come to my house but I still didn't talk to him because I don't fell like it. So all week I walked to and from school to my house. Then next week came and I did the same. It been two weeks that I didn't talk to him and set by myself at lunch and class.

Then on Friday after I came from school I find roses on the front porch with a note that say you said that I'm stuck with you so I'm never giving up on you please talk to me and let me explain please beautiful lest talk this out I need you. Your the best thing that happened to me. I don't want you to walk out my life.

John

So after I got the note I desided to call mom to see what he have to say. I want up stairs to my room to call when I found out that he was sitting in my room with a big teddy bear in his lap.

John: " Hey"

Me:" what's up"

John:" can we talk"

Me:" sure"

Then I at the other end of my bed.

John:" OK so here is it, I'm so sorry about what happened I did not mean to hurt you. I did not want that to go that far I just be a an talking to her to tell her to stop doing this its not worth it I did not want her. But as I was talking shebkelp leaning in and I kelp moving back until I couldn't really go no where. So she kissed me, I didn't know what to do I was shock she would do anything like that I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me."

I walked to him and kissed him he was shock then gave in. He flipped over with my back on the bed and him on top of me we kelp kissing. Then things got inersting as we was kissing he pushed me up on the bed.

Me:" wait"

John:" yes"

Me:" I don't know about this"

John:" OK but I'm still taking that kiss as you forgiving"

Then got up when I pulled him down and we was kissing again then he put my arms up and the next thing I know my shirt was off and so was his, then he kelp kissing me all over my face until he came back to my lips. Then I was feeling his six but when he took that shirt off of his it turn out that he had a eight pack. Yes a eight pack. Then as I see I had nothing on and we did  it and itbfelt like omg he was good he know what to do and was a pro wow. I know what you are thinking you want details but I'm sorry that information is private and I do not care to share. After that w3 went to dinner for owe first date findaly. Then I ended up crashing at his place.

                             The next day

Its Saturday and that bitch text me.

Treana:so you like my little scene I bet you and john are not together anymore ha

Me: it was good and we Still are together

Treana: wtf how

Me: because I'm that kind of girl

Treana: I'm going to make sure that y'all break up of its the last thing I do

Me: why

Treana: because if I can't have him no one can

Me: why do you waist your time sweetheart he don't want you how about find someone else that want you and that you calm down because you wont get no boyfriend being crazy

Treana: yea your right but who

Me: idk whoever you like beside my boyfriend

Treana: true OK got to go bye

Me: bye

After that I set up on John Ned and he look so peaceful and sweet so I just stared at him. Then he messed it up bubwaking up.

John:" Hey beautiful"

Me:" What's up pretty boy" *Then he played on my lap* " ummm there are pillows you know"

John:" Yep" Then was going back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and started playing in his hair

Me:"Ummm pretty boy where are your parents." Still playing in his hair.

John:" They left for the weekend"

Me:" Ohh OK what's for breakfast"

John:" Whatever you cook"

Me:" Oh no I'm not cooking for you"

John:" Please"

Me:" I'll think about it "

John:" Pleaseeeee with a cherry on top"

Me:" And what are you going to do for me if I do"

John:" I won't pin you down"

Me:" Your irrating you know that"

John:" Maybe but you love any way"

Me:" Yea but I wish I didn't"

John:" Steph I love you"

Omg he said the L word he really said it

Me:" I love you too"

The end