the boy next door part 1

Chapter 2

I woke up and it was almost hard for school so I had to get dress since I only have two weeks here at bell I'm going to enjoy the last little bit I have. So I put out my outfit for the day I had I was black jeans, is shirt that was black yes is not in the mood and some black boots. Yeah I was wearing all black today because I don't feel like wearing colors today I went into the shower 30 minutes later I came out and put on my clothes, I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to get ready for school. I ate honey nut cheerios and drunk some orange juice. Then I went to the full body mirror to look at myself. I went to the full body mirror to look at myself. Stood there for about 5 minutes then was thinking even though I was angry I look the fuck good even without makeup today which I forgot to put it on but I still the baddest so it doesn't even matter. Yep I was only 110 pounds had curves in all the right places at only 5'6 yep but still look good.

After looking at myself for a little while longer my father said it was time to go so I went to his 2013 Mercedes I hopped in the front seat. My brother was mad though but I didn't really care because well I just didn't so yeah. Then I realized that I didn't have my book bag so I went back in the house and told Gregory if he jumps in the front seat I was going to drag his skinny ass ride up and down the driveway. I went in the house. Two minutes later came out luckily he was not there so I do not have to drag him. I was in the house in the car and we drove off. 30 minutes later we arrived to Bell. I hop out say goodbye to everyone and and went inside and went inside.

It was about to me first period So I went to go find Tansha. Is waiting for me at my locker. I came to my locker to get my books for period 1 and 2.

Me:" Hey Tansha ."

Tansha: " What's up chicka how you been."

Me: " Good so far so where's your boyfriend."

Tansha: " He's on the way." Then the first bell rang and it was time for first period. So we went off to first period.