chapter 12

Chapter 12

So we went to our neighbors house and surprise it was John's house. His house was nice inside. At dinner we was  to the Green family. They had some good food with Mac and cheese,  greens, corn, and stack.

After that my brother played with John's little brother that was also 13, my sister played with his little sister, my mom talked to his mom, my father was talking about sports with his dad, so I just talked to John which was the wrong thing to do. We went room his room with the door open.

John:" So tell me about yourself Steph." Wait did he just called me Steph only my friends and family can call me that but anyway

Me:" OK well I'm 16, in the 10th grade, have one brother and one sister, my birthday was March 15, I'm quiet most of the time, shy sometimes, I love to read all the time, and my favorite color is purple. Now what about you.

John:" OK so I'm 16 as well, in the 10th grade, have one brother and one sister, I'm out going, the quarterback of the school, birthday April 18, I'm good with the lady's, don't have a girlfriend by the way, and my favorite colors are red, black, and purple.

Me:" OK but I really don't care if you have a girlfriend or not." *rolling my eyes*

John:" Sure you don't " Winking at and then did a sexy ass grin.

Me:" Whatever "

Then he came to me rubbing my arm and asked me do I have a boyfriend,  I was like how if I just moved here. Then he was like he can change that that very soon. Sure he can. Was he seriously trying to flirt with me wow OK I see how this is going. So I pushed him to the bed and was about to leave then he ran in front of the door and was like are you leaving so soon.  I was like Yes the he pined me down with him on top of me, his hands in mine, with my arms up.

I tried to get away but be wouldn't let me go.

Me:" Get off me now"

John:" Sure is you say that a little nicer."

Me:" Never"

John:" OK then" * so he jumped on me with me still under him.*

Me:" You are irritating "

John:" All you have to do is say it nicer"

Me:" OMG wow "

John:" Stop playing hard to get you know you want me."

Me:" Never that now may you please get off of me."

John:" Sure now how hard was that."* then he let me go.*

Me:" Your a jerk"

John:" Yep I am but you like me anyway"

Me:" Who said anything about me liking you because I know that did not come out of my mouth"

John:" Your mouth say one thing but your mind say another"

Me:" Oh wow OK whatever you say."

Then he came close to me where there was little space between us. He is in my personal space like really close. He looked in to my eyes then I looked into he beautiful sparkling brown eyes. We stayed like that until my mom called me down to leave. Sister I got up said goodbye and left to go home.