The boy next door part 1

Hey this is the first story that I wrote so I hope you like it please comment what you think and give feedback about it thank you I hope you like it

Info about Stephanie ,Hi I'm Stephanie I'm 15 about to turn 16 in two weeks which is March 15 can't wait. So I have a brother and a sister. My brother name is Gregory he's 13 and sister name is Mekayla she is 9. So far my life was going great until my mom said something I did not now my life is over and it went a little something like this

chapter 1.

Stephanie , Gregory, and Mekayla can y'all come downstairs I have something to tell you. All yelled " what is it" as we was coming down the steps.

Mom :" Sit there's something your father and I have to tell you something".

Gregory: " please say it's not another baby" sweating like it is nothing taping his fingers on the table in front of us. Dad: " No not that hopefully".

Mom:" No what I want to tell you ( with an existing voice) we're moving".

I jumped up " What you mean we are moving".

Mom :" yes Steph we're moving"

Me:" But why"

Mom:" We found another house that is really beautiful and I think you are going to like it trust me."

Me:" ok but I still don't like it and when."

Mom:" In 2 weeks now now get the packing."

Me: " So you are telling me that we are leaving on the week of my birthday can I ask you where"

Mom :" I'm sorry steph but yes we are going to Miami Florida ".

Me: " I don't like this" Then stormed out because I could not stop crying then end up falling asleep on my purple pillow under my purple blanket. A few minutes later my mom came up stairs to tell me that dinner was ready. That woke me up and I want down stairs while wiping my eyes.Sat at the table in silence then started to eat they had chicken, mash potatoes, with gravy, and corn.

After setting dinner u went up stairs and called my best friend Tansha to tell her everything what was going on. The phone started ringing and she picked up.

Me" Hey what's up"

Tansha:" Hey how was your day"

Me: " Terrible"

Tansha:" Why"

Me :" I just found out that we are moving in 2 weeks."

Tansha:" WTF what you mean your moving

Me " We are moving to Miami Florida."

Tansha: " Why the hell wound they make you move there, why would they do this, I can't believe this that's mean you moving on the week of you birthday that's crazy I mean...." I cut her off because she was starting to get mad and I don't want her up set as well I need her to get though this.

Me:" T calm down we have at least two weeks to be together so lets make it work".

Tansha:" ok call me later love u "

Me giggling" love u too bye" we both hunger up and I went to sleep