chapter 13

Chapter 13

It's the first day of my new school and I am going to blue sky where John go to so I only know one person here. So I came in the school wearing a pink and white shirt, with white pants, and pink uggs. Then I went to the office to see what classes I have and saw that I have the same classes like my old school Math, English language arts, computers, and world history. So the first bell ringed and I went to go find my locker and first period. I found y locker and put my book bag in it than went to first period just before it stared. I sat all the way in the back because I don't really know anyone. 

As I went in the back everyone's eyes was on me and I heard whispers. I'm guessing they all are talking about me. Great I'm probably going to be the topic of the school   to day since I'm the new girl. So the teacher started teaching and most of the things he was talking about I already knew he asked questions I raised my hand to answer it then one student was saying " Hey look at the new girl thanking she smart" and another one " Yea but she need to go to back where she came from." Then a another one " No one wants her here so she need to get the steppen ". It went on like this the teacher ask me my name since I was new I guess.

Teacher:" what's your name."

Me:" Stephanie"

Teacher:" Well Stephanie welcome to blue sky"

Me:" Thank you"

Then the bell rang and I gather my things to go to my next class. I walked around to look for my class when I bumped in to someone I said sorry and when I looked up it was John.

John:" So yo going to my school ha"

Me:" No I'm just here to look around the school and it is not your school."

John:" Don't be sassy with me young lady I'm the only one you know right know so be nice."

Me:* rolling my eyes* " Whatever I'm good" Then started walking when he grabbed my arm.

John:" So you just going to leave without giving me a hug beautiful"

Me:" Get off of me you are going to make me late for class on my first day"

John:" All you have to do is give me a hug"

Me:" Is this everyday with you"

John:" Only with the pretty ones" * Then winked at me and flashed that sexy grin of his * " OK I see how it is"

Me:" I have to get to class"

So I left to find my class I got there in time before the bell ringed as usual I set in the back. The bell ringed and John came running in late.

Teacher 2:" Your late you can sit by the new student ummm... "

Me"Stephanie "

teacher 2:" Yes stephanie"

John:" OK " *then came to sit by me.* "So your in my class and still owe me a hug."

I just rolled my eyes. Class started and as usual I know what the was talking about. So I raided my hand when I know the answer to the queetion. People kelp talking about me trying to be smart. But I don't care because they are just hating because they can't be as smart as I am. The bell rung

Lunch time.

It's lunch time and I don't really know people so I went in line to get lunch they had a buffet so I had filled my plate and went to going find an empty table that I can sit at,  I did and sat down but I was still by myself. Then a girl name Treana came to sit at my table with three other girls name Kayla, Alex,  and Diamond.  They set with me and started talking to me so they can know who I am and what kind of person I am. We talked until the bell rung for third period.  I went to my third period and to find out Treana is in the same class. So we sat together together ready for class to start. As student was coming in I found put that John is in this class as Well GREAT! Even though I was thinking ohh  Yes your sexy self in this class I can look at you all day. I was staring and Treana got me out my daydream about John but I won't tell her that.

The teacher was going on about class and I swear John kelp looking back at me but every time I look at him he turn back around. As class was going on the teacher talked to me and asked me things about myself. Then finally the bell rung I got up to get my things. Treana said goodbye and it was only John,  John, the teacher, and I in the class room.  After I got my things I asked the teacher where my last class was as I was going put the class to go to my last period I felt someone graves me and pulled me in t a hard chest which was John.

John:" So you still not going to give me a hug and I see you made friends how sweet"

Me:" Get off of me you jerk and you don't deserve n hug from me"

John:* putting his hand on his heart* " owe that hurts but I am still going to get my hug not matter what"

Then let me go. I rolled my eyes and headed to y last class for the day I came in my last class of the day so o can hurry up together out this school. I went we learned then an hour later it was time to going finally I went to my locker put the books that I didn't need in there and went put side to wait for my father to pick me up. Then I got a text from my dad.

Dad: running a little late go a head and get a ride from one of your classmates

Me: OK bye see you when you get home

So I started walking and a 2014 Jaguar with a two door almost looked like Timothy's pulled beside me then the window rolled down and a head popes out. John it was John he asked me did I meed a ride home I didn't feel like walking so I said Yes and got in the passenger seat. Then we started to head to my house.  It was silent forwhile then John spoke.

John:" You know I did not get my hug yet"

Me:" John be quiet I don't think you Well ever get your hug"

John:" Stephanie I know you like me so stop faking and just like my presents"

Me:" In your dreams" is what I said but really I was another attacked to him.

John:" Stop faking Steph I know you like me just as that I like you"

Me:" Who said they I like you"

John:" I did because everyone fall for my charm even you"

Me:" In your dreams"

John:" Maybe but I'm all so going to-be in your dream"

Me:" Whatever pretty boy"

He just smiled and 10min later we arrived at my house.

Me:" Thanks for the ride"

John: " Anytime sweetheart "

I got put and went to my door waved then went in. He drives off I was thinking did he just call me sweet heart.