chapter 11

Chapter 11

It was 16 hours or so later we arrived to our new house it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. It was huge it look like a mention. It had a huge yard they my brother and sister to play in. It was white with tow garage doors and a large drive way. Then we went inside and I was amazed.

It was a three leveled house,  the living room had a huge glass door that leads out side, then the kitchen was huge with a corner in the middle where we can sit, then the dining room was huge, the floors was wood. Then I went to my room that was huge,  well it look like a mini apartment,  with a walk in closet that was  big enough to put a couch in there and still have room. It also had a bath room in it. My parents room was bigger then mine width a walking closet as well with a two a two part bath room.

I was mad but mines had a balcony so I was good.  Gregory's room was a little smaller then money with a walk in closet and no balcony. Mekayla's was the smallest, she did not have a walk in closet and no balcony. Then we had a guest room that was about the same size as Gregory's room but did not have a walk in closet or balcony.  Then all the way up stairs was the Langley room and closets with another guess room.

Then we also had a basement that was the size of my parents room. Then we went out some to unload the truck and this cute boy came and ask did we need help. My mom said Yes and that is sweet of him. So he helped us with all the ,furniture boxes, and our things. He even helped up put it the way my mother wanted each room to look like.

After we was done the unknown person started talking to me,  my brother, and sister. First he was 20 minutes talking to my brother then later he came to my sister then 30 minutes later since she talks a whole lot he fondly came to talk to me.

Unknown person: " Hi how are you."

Me:* with a confuse look* " good how are you"

Unknown person: " Great "

Me: " OK which are you."

Unknown person :" ooh feisty I like you already and I'm John "

Me:" OK John I'm Stephine "

John:" OK Stephine how old are you."

Me:" 16 how old are you"

John:" The same"

Me:" OK what grade are you in"

John:" The 10th grade what about you"

Me:" The same what school you go to."

John:" This school called blue sky."

Me:" OK"

John:" Well nice to meet you again Stephine I guess I'll see you around."

Me:" OK bye"

John:" See you bye."

Then he started to walk to the door but winked at me then left. After he left I went up stairs to can l Tansha and tell her everything. So I got my cell phone and called her. She answered on the first ring.

Me:" Hey girla "

Tansha: " What's up Pooh how you been."

Me:" Girl it's been good and the house is so beautiful.

Tansha: " True did you meet anyone yet"

Me:" Yes exactly this boy name John he is really cute and helped us bring our things in the house"

Tansha: " Oh true what he look like"

Me:" So he's light skin, with a short hair cut, buff with brown eyes, he look like he's the quarter back of a football team."

Tansha: " Damn he look that good he might be a later and what is with you and light skin boys."

Me:" IDK "

Tansha: " Is he tall or short"

Me:" tall"

Tansha: " OK, I see you just come to Miami and already,  you found a cute boy."

Me:" Yep it's a superpower."

Tansha: " yea OK"

Me:" What ever you know I'm right "

Tansha: " Yea true though "

My mom called me down for lunch

Me: " OK girl I have to go my mom just called me so ttyl "

Tansha: " OK girl ttyl bye chicka "

Me:* laughing *" OK bye"

I went down stairs to see what we was having for lunch. We was having a sandwich with chips and grape soda. After my brother and sister went outside to play around the yard. So I went outside and set on the porch in the chair with my earphones on. We stayed outside until it was dinner time. It was around dinner time but when I look around my mom was not cooking she was getting ready to leave. Then she said that we are going over a neighborneighbor's house that asked us to come over so they can meet and just to know us.