chapter 4

Here is another update for my story hope you like it thanks for reading

Chapter 4

It's lunch time Timothy and I want to the table that we always sit and saw Tansha and Josh sitting down under each other. They saw us and stopped what they was doing. As we get to the table and sat down I told every one that I am moving. Timothy jumped up and was like WTF why, where and when. So I told him in 2 weeks,  Miami Florida,  and because they found a better house. Then he calmed down and said he is going to miss me I said the same thing back to him. Then we went to the line to get lunch. Then after getting our lunch, we sat down to eat and we stared talking about random things.

We started taking and Timothy was funny he was going on Josh like he was not even there.  He was talking about how Josh can't really get no girls for real and he lived in a trash can for real, and got his clothes from lost and found though. I was thinking to my self how much I was going to miss these guys very much,  that they are going to have fun with out me in 2 weeks,  and I am going to school to try and make new friends. If I could. I would just stay here with the people that arrest to my heart well except Josh of course I'm going to miss him the least of all.

Timothy: " So steph do you know what school you are going to"

Me: "No not yet"

Timothy: " If I could I would go with you."

Me: " awww that's sweet. I wish that too. But in my head I was really thinking ( you can come with me to where ever you like if I could just take you I would got damn  you are sexy...) Tansha got me out my thought when she said we only have 30 more min until lunch was over so we cleaned up and got ready to go with 20 min left. So we just started back talking then the bell rung and we went to our locker and got our books for periods 3 and 4 then went to class.

I know the chapter is short sorry did not mean for it to be that short any way what do you ting so far and how sweet is Timothy.  What you think is going to happen between. Stephanie and Timothy that's it for now until next time.