•seven•

I was excited, sure I had work today, but I also was going to be joining a jackbox stream. I was so excited to finally meet some of the other people Karl talks about all the time.

Dream would be there and so would Sapnap, I also heard that someone named Ranboo would be there. The rest of the people were unknown to me but I was excited nonetheless.

First things first though, I was working the afternoon shift, waitressing today. I was already ready and getting fixed to head out, intent on grabbing a coffee on my way.

I made it to work in a timely manner, nursing my mocha. I helped set up and then we opened the restaurant, a small trickle of people coming in. We weren't very busy in the afternoons, even on weekends.

I was giving a small elderly woman and what looked like her grandchild to serve.

"Hi, I'm your waitress today, my name is Kat, can I get you started with any drinks?" I queried.

They gave me their drink orders and I walked away to get them.

The rest of the time they were there was very pleasant, the lady was very nice and she tipped handsomely. When my shift ended, I rushed home and got ready to stream. I tweeted about it before joining vc, seeing the guys already there.

I said hello and did introductions to a few people before muting to start my stream.

"Hi chat, welcome back, today is a big day, my first ever jackbox stream, there is still a bunch of people I haven't met, but but but, the people who are here that I do know are Karl, dream, Sapnap, and Ranboo, I don't know who else is there. First things first though, how was all of you guys' days, I hope they were good and if not I hope I can make them better. Let's get back to vc, enjoy." I finished as I unmuted in the call.

The mumble of conversation stopped and I looked at the names in the call. The only two I didn't know were Badboyhalo and Georgenotfound, I had never heard of them.

"Hi guys!" I said as I joined.

"Who is this?" The one named Badboyhalo asked.

"Oh I'm Kat or glitch, whichever you prefer." I said, telling him both my real name and my twitch name, which was glitchkitten.

George said hi and also introduced himself, bad doing the same. Eventually all the live people got back and we started the game, the code being leaked an unbelievable amount of times, this is the most immature group of people I'd ever met.

Eventually the game did actually start and we played patently stupid. We laughed and made stupid jokes for around two hours, roasting each other in mad verse city and playing quiplash. Eventually we all decided to end stream so I deafened in discord.

"Well guys, that does it for my first jackbox stream, that was really fun and I'd love to do more, I hope you liked it, and I'll see you all next time, kisses!" I blew a kiss and ended stream.

I came back to the call in discord, everyone else was already back.

"That was a lot of fun you guys! It was so nice meeting you, Ranboo, George, and bad!" I said happily.

"It was nice to meet you too, glitch!" Ranboo said.

I said goodbye to everyone and left the call before shutting down my pc.

I spun around in my chair a few time, a smile broke out across my face. A few months ago I never would have thought that I'd have so many new friends and people who like me all around the world. I also have people who hate me all around the world but it's not fair to all the love around you to focus on the few angry voices.