Chapter 5

I was laying on the spa bed feeling amazing. I don't even know how I made myself forget what happened the other day. I can't explain it I'm going to call me mother and ask her. I started thinking of him, his soft brown lips. His curly hair that reaches to his shoulders,, the way his muscles was hard yet squeezable. I wanted him to wrap them around me and fuck me. I started smiling and his mom bust my bubble. I guess by the spa lady rubbing my shoulders sooo good my mind kind of drifted....
Is it about my son isn't it",
How did you know that",
That smile of course",
Ohhh lol he saved me yesterday",
He fights for something that's his you should see him with the pack and kids",
I would've never met him if the moon goddess didn't send him to me,, he amaze me a lot",
Yeah some. Would say your already in love darling",
I looked over at her,, I do and it's not because of the mating bond they are real feelings here. Can you call him for me",
Sure",....... I got up and walked off he answered on the first ring.
Yes mama",
Hey", I spoke softly
Ohh,, Hi",
What are you doing right now",
At the cabin fixing the door and stuff,, what you doing",
To be honest You",
Me huh",
Yes, I would really love to see you later",
I'll beat you home love",
Byeeee",. I hung up the phone truth is I barely knew how to control it, I just knew I needed him to do me GOOD. After the spa we went back to the pack and we walked around she introduced me to a lot of people and couples, the kids was amazing the girls wanted me to play with them and the boys definitely wanted me to train with them. I must say I was in a happy bubble and I loved it. I was tired by the time Charlie showed back up all he did was slid in bed with me, his hand wrapped around me I turned around to look at him. His smile was everything to me. I placed my lips on his and our lips moved in a union he laid on his back and pulled me on top of him....
What's this for", I asked him
I missed you",
Hey",
Hi",
I miss you too I had fun in the pack today, your mother is amazing and tomorrow we're going to take the kids on a small field trip",
I can come right",
Nope you'll be with your father and the boys helping them train",
That could work too",
I know I planned it",
Soooooo would you accept me if I told you, you could could run all of this",
Oh I will be the Luna I just wanna get to know everyone before we take over but there is something I would love for you to do",
Hmm what is that",. I bend down and laid my head on his chest and whispered "I wanna feel you inside me, I've had this on my mind all day",
I know I felt it all day I had to walk off from the guys cause my dick kept getting hard",. I sat up and started grinding on him, he leaned up and our lips connected again while my hands roamed all over him. I pulled his shirt over his head and I noticed he abs for days,, I looked back up at him and he was smiling. He flipped me over and laid his head on my breast. He was really tired, so instead of me pushing it farther I held him and we went to sleep.  The next couple of days were nothing but fun and I realized this is where I wanna be. The way everyone treated everybody with respect. People constantly called me Luna, I guess that was some type of leader. I woke up to breakfast in bed also I couldn't get the way Charlie back muscles show while he did his push ups. My heat was about to pass and he was strong, he was my built ford tough guy. I ate my breakfast and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower I stripped naked in front on him and turned around he was staring at me.....
what", I asked
Let's go for a run later tonight , I got something  put together for me and you",
Yes now come join me",. We was cool like that and yes we took showers together. When we finally got down stair his parents was already dressed sitting in the tv room. They made me see that true love was real and I could also have this with their son. Tonight I will rock his world, Me andantes couple of girls was getting close and they showed me a couple of moves just in case it ever happens but tonight I felt it. I guess it was the moon goddess doing because we felt like one. I read in the library they have in the pack, when the alpha and Luna gets ready to come as one they will feel it through love and that's when they will know it's time to reproduce. Also it told me the alphas offsprings would be most powerful on a full moon. Tonight is a full moon and I now knew why he wanted to take me on a run. He had me falling at his feet and he didn't even know it. To be honest I wanted to feel him in my guts, I wanted him to lick me from top to bottom, I wanted him to spread my legs and work his tongue up in me. I wanted a lot of things and I was going to get it..... all I had to do was wait until he got back from whatever he had planned for tonight because after tonight we will be one and I will let him mark me........