Chapter 9

I stood there looking in the mirror at this beautiful peach colored dress. I was amazed at how fast my man could put together a ceremony at the last minute. My father was making threats and everyone was on the end of there seats waiting to see if it was really going to happen. I was in some kind of safe room and the door can't open unless it was someone from the pack. I just wanted today to be beautiful, my original time was suppose to be at the first sunset.... Last night I dreamed that my mother had died from trying to protect me and also that my father had a twin someone who was veryyy powerful. I had to push all this to the side so that I could enjoy my day. After finishing my makeup I heard someone call my name. "C'ara Mays", I looked around but no one was there. I looked back in the mirror and I noticed my eyes where turning white.
I see you found your mate", she said
What who are you",
I'm the Moon Goddess",
How is this even possible",
I chose you to be Luna so that you could help us kill Micheal Mays", she spoke softly
What. I can't kill my father",
He's not your father",
What do you mean",
Your real father is Corey Mays his twin brother,, that night you was conceived your mother slept with Corey and later on that night she thought Micheal was the one she was just with, your mother lost her powers when you shifted for the first time",
Hold you you mean to tell me Michael isn't my real father and my mother lost her powers because of me",
No she didn't lose her powers because of you, she knew what was going to happen if she slept with someone from her kind, but what I need for you to do is kill Michael Mays and I promise to give nothing but good to you and your mate. Ohh I forgot You, Your mate and y'all offspring",
My what,, I'm pregnant,, oh my god how am I suppose to kill someone knowing I'm pregnant",
With your powers you could actually hide your pregnancy no matter how far along you is, we'll talk about that later. Whatever play y'all have please use it, I took Michaels wolf and he's weak if you can kill him you would be come the ruler over all werewolf's and your mate will be just as powerful as you,,, remember everyone is praying for a miracle and you is that miracle. Please kill him the second you have a chance and please be safe",. She disappeared and my eye color changed back. I noticed I had tears in my eyes, i was actually pregnant and I had to be the one to kill my father. I knocked on the door and it opened. I stepped out and walked to the living room, I looked around and I didn't see anyone. I hear small laughter coming out of my father in law's office. I walked a little faster and I smelled my mate I pushed the door open and there he was sitting there with some bimbo in his damn lap.
What the fuck are you doing",. He turned around and pushed her on the floor
It's not what you expect",
It's exactly what I expect, I can't believe I trusted you,, who is she",
Baby calm down I was sitting in here going over this treaty someone dropped off and she came in and started kissing me",
I walked up and bumped into her, I was pissed I can't believe him out of all people would do this to me. I walked out the house and I spotted Michael trying to sneak in the side door. I snuck behind him and shifted into my wolf. I ran up to him and jumped on his back and bit the side of his neck. I bit a chunk of him. The next thing I knew was Charlie was standing right behind me. I turned around and spoke as soft as I could. " I would've never done that to you and that's why I have to leave, I will be back but right now I need to do what's best for me. Lord knows I'm going to miss you but I promised the moon goddess I will kill Micheal and I did. Bye Charlie",. I shifted back into my wool and took off crying running towards the woods, I needed to get out of there. I blocked my mind link and kept running I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I just hope for the sake of my child I'll keep harm from around it. I found myself in cherrys backyard. I shifted back and took a dress that was hanging on a clothes line the next house over. I knocked on her door and she opened it...
Hi, I know I'm not the person you wanted to see but can I please talk to you",. She wrapped her arms around me and took me inside. I told her someone of the stuff that happened except me being an werewolf. She held me until I was passed out on her bed sleep. I dreamed the moon goddess came to me and told me everything I wanted was mine. She hated that I let that omega trick me, she punished her though. She told me that I was having a little boy and that I would deliver in 15 weeks. I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to fix everything. I eventually went home to my mothers and told her what happened. She was happy I was safe but pissed the moon goddess had me kill someone she thought she loved. She wanted to kill him herself for lying to her all these years. She said she would try to find my real father and give him a piece of her mind. I went to sleep planning my next life except the man I wanted was probably some where happy I left so he wouldn't have to worry about.... I opened my mind link and he was praying for me and my safety. He was saying how happy he was that I was sooooo brave to kill my father. He promised me he would make everything right and marry me the right way. "I love you Charlie", I said threw the mind link. I closed it back and went to sleep knowing tomorrow will be a better day ........