Chapter 13

I was in our room taking a bubble bath to relax myself from everything that was going on the moon goddess came to me and told me he escaped with a woman that helped him. Sadly she didn't make it, I damn sure was going to give her a big ass hug. My wolf kept telling me to hurry up, I wondered why we barely talked she missed her mate too. I got out the tub, grabbed the towel and walked into the room. I heard a loud commotion outside, I slipped on my robe and hurried to the front door. "Luna the alpha has been found, he passed out and we're taking him to the packs hospital", Kalup said. I threw on some clothes and ran out the house. When I got to the hospital they wouldn't let me in the room until I calmed down. I was walking back and forth my stomach starts cramping, I'm trying my best to calm down I need to know he's okay. I started feeling hot and my breathing was picking up and I was holding my stomach. I looked down and saw some type of clear liquid and blood. I mind linked Sean and told him to come help me.
I woke up laying in the bed and I was in a small amount of pain. I was thirsty and hungry, I started rubbing my stomach and I noticed my baby was gone. Crying, throwing shit, cursing until someone came in the room to explain to me what happen. A knock on the door scared me and tear started coming back again what if my baby died....
Hi, I'm Nurse Jackie how are you feeling??", she said
WHERE IS MY BABY",
Calm down mama he's okay, earlier you went in to labor and we rushed you into surgery. He was a big beautiful boy with dark blue eyes. With your hair color",
Can I please see him",
He's with the nurses right now and they will bring him in a hour. Sleep or would you like something to eat",
I'll eat and how's my husband Charlie",
I'll let the doctor tell you",
What happened", I asked her with tears in my eyes. This can not be happening, how the hell I go from being a normal girl to a leader of the pack with a mate and a new born. I ended up crying myself to sleep maybe when I get up I'll be able to see my son and my mate. I slept for hours I guess I was real tired. I woke up to my mother holding my son playing with his fingers smiling.
Mommy",
Aww baby",
Is he okay",
He's in a induced coma baby, he was severely injured and dehydrated. I'm sorry baby",. I cried some more, I didn't want to be bothered with anybody but my son. I didn't want visitors unless it was Charlie walking through my door. This healing process was bad ass, I was able to walk around with my baby. Me and my son snuck out my room and took the stairs to the 800 wing so I could stand at a distance to watch them work on him. I used a spell on him to keep him safe and to help his healing. Our wolfs spoke to each other, when the nurses left the room I went closer and he had all type of tubes running from him. I somehow ended up in his room right beside him I rubbed his cheeks and kissed his lips. "Come back to me baby I love you we love you, I had our some and I'm not naming him until you wake up. He has your eyes and my hair of course, and his dimples lol", I leaned closer and whispered in his ear he's your twin baby. I put my foot down and asked for another bed to be added to his room. We slept with him while Sean sat in the corner watching baby K. He's been with me this whole time Kalup has too but it felt different with Sean....
*Two Months later
I woke up in my bed with Rilee kissing my jaws and pulling my hair. Yes he was growing fast and I was okay with that. Everyday we would visit his father and tell a short memory I've had with him. They said if you talk to them they're wolf would eventually follow the voices and he would wake up. My wolf was sad but we kept it moving. I took BabyK to daycare and went grocery shopping for the house Charlie had built. I was home and not leaving I put in a notice with the hospital telling them that he was coming home and I'll pay whatever for a sit in nurse to come check on him Morning, Noon, and night. It was time I took care of him Sean's been the best help ever when it came to babyK. The day he was scheduled to come home babyK started hiding things bringing items from upstairs and I wondered did he have powers too. I was happy and emotionally drained he's missed half of his baby's life. I hate BabyK was growing fast, some mornings I would catch him in there playing with his father. He had to powers ,, He would hide his father and starts crying until he could bring him back. Sean knocked on the door and walked in babyK through a ball at him and started laughing
Good Morning k, where's Charlie",
Ask him he moved him again",
BabyK bring Charlie back okay it's bad to move daddy",. It's crazy he would appear right after he says that. I knew them feelings I had for Sean couldn't come out because I'm in love with my mate. And plus I'll be setting him up for failure. I went up stair and got dressed I was signing some paperwork for a school to be built for the children, yep I was making shit happen even tho my alpha was laying on that bed in a coma. I just hope for BabyK to understand what's going on in the future. I kissed Charlie and headed out the door.....