Chapter 8

She worried maybe her powers are seeing in the future. That morning when we got up I felt the way she felt. I hate the moon goddess cursed us to feel what our mate felt. Don't get me wrong I love her but feeling something is going to happen make you feel crazy inside. She was in a in a hurry this morning, she trying to figure out what's happening in her life. I had business to handle because tomorrow we will officially be mates. I have to give it to goddess because my girl is BAD and I she chose her just for me. Even though I have a place here but I was ready to pack out shit and move to the cabin but her father is and will be a problem. My father talked to her father this morning and he told my father to prepare for a war. That old man is crazy and he's too old to be out here trying to start a war for a child he left. I wondered if she'll choose him it's her choice but at the same time we marked each other. I wanted to take her on a date tonight just so she could relax and unwind. I had my mother go pick her up a dress for tomorrow something nude or tan. I wanted to see her curves I also had to get her a phone. I scheduled a flight for us after the wedding, I'm crossing my fingers she gets pregnant. I mean I'm not rushing but it's something we both want. I was in my fathers office and I heard someone walk in the room. I smelled her before she even walked in the room, she puts her hands over my eyes.....
Guess who", she said
Hmm, you could be that fine ass woman I met the other day",
Ha she wouldn't compare",
Damn sure wouldn't",. I pulled her around and she sat in my lap. I pulled her close to me and inhaled her scent. I picked her up and laid her on the desk. "I missed you", she said. I kissed her lips and sucked on the bottom one. I noticed she changed clothes and didn't have on any panties. I pulled her panties to the side rubbing on her pussy while I'm unfastening my pants. I entered her pussy pumping in and out of her. I leaned down and tore her shirt off of her. Umm daddyyyy", she moaned. I started going harder watching her make faces. I pulled her up and fucking her harder. I was getting closer to coming I licked her mark and she was coming undone in my hands yessss just like that",. She pushed me off of her and I fell in the chair, she climbed on top of me and started riding me. I grabbed both ass cheeks and slammed her down on me I slammed her down one last time and held her in place. She started squirming. She got up and turned around and laid back on my chest. The office door opened, I stood up and hide her.
"WHO THE FUCK IS IT",
Damn man this Sean, I just came to tell you her father is outside",
What does he want",
Her",
Well tell him I'm busy come back tomorrow after the wedding", she spoke out. He closed the door and I continued to fuck her until we both was breathing hard. My dick was stuck in her, we just laid in the floor till I was able to release. We finally calm down and I pull her up and we're standing there kissing each other. I wanted to ask her but I knew she was trying to avoid it....
"What is it baby", she whispered while kissing me
Your father, he's not going to give up",
He doesn't have a choice he could never make me drop everything I'm doing to do dirty work for him",
What you mean",
A little birdie told me he's trying to kill all the alphas so he could take over and make one big pack and I marry who he choose. I mean if it ain't you ion want it", she said before kissing me so soft and it was GOOD. I swear can't nobody complete with her at all she was really made for me. We finally walked out of the office and everyone was sitting in the living room waiting watching us.
What's going on",
Her father said tomorrow he's coming to destroy",
What!!", she yelled
He's not going to get this close to us every again", I said
I've been going to the library lately trying to figure out these powers and stuff, he only wants me so he could kill every alpha and create his own pack and marry me to whom ever he choose",
Hold on you mean to tell me",
Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you but I can see the future and I know exactly what he's going to do, babe ima need for you to train he'll out of your fighters, he recruiting rogues who's willing to die for him. We need all this under control because IM MARRYING MY MAN TOMORROW NIGHT do I make myself clear",. I dropped to my knees and hugged her, I guess I need reassurance. I stood up baby could you go with my mother and everyone else in my office.
"Nope didn't y'all just",
Shut the hell up we need a plan",. When she spoke up and told all of us to get it together I knew the moon goddess chose the right mate for me and I could wait to show her tonight. Everyone was shocked when she said she know his plans. I just hope tomorrow goes as planned. "Look Sean I need you to boost up the ceremony and have everything set up by that morning we'll be getting married tomorrow morning. Kalup I need every best fighter surrounded around the pack don't nobody get in here until after we drink each other blood. As for the rest of y'all go train I'll be out there in a few. I got some stuff to change and go over with my Luna.
One thing I do know won't nobody touch our Luna",. Everyone walked out and I called my dad I just hoped nothing happens I'm trying to take my girl on a trip for about two weeks.........