Chapter 12

Jason's P.O.V.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit!

I forgot. I god damn forgot Mark! How the hell could I be so careless? Oh my god I've left him for over five hours and I barely noticed? What if I get to the park and he's not there?

God damn, I'm a fucking idiot. Theres no way in hell he'll want to ever talk to me again. Theres no way in hell he will ever even think about going out with me.

Wait, am I considering asking him out? Yes. Yes, thats what I want to do. But maybe its too early...

I pulled up into the skatepark parking lot. I quickly parked the car and got out.

"Mark!"

"Mark, you here?!" I scanned around but it was too dark. I quickly ran towards the skate park when all of a sudden I tripped over a lump on the ground.

"Shit, I'm sor-" I stared at the lump in confusion, I've seen that sweater somewere... HOLY SHIT ITS MARK.

"Oh my god Mark are you ok," I quickly got off of him then pulled him towards me in a tight embrace, "Holy shit I'm soo sorry I can't believe that I left you here for who knows how long. I'm so stupid and I promise, if you give me a second chance that I'll-" I looked down at a sleepy Mark. God, I'm so fucking stupid. How the hell could I...

I sighed. There's nothing that you can do, all you can do now is take Mark home and hopefully he'll listen to my/your stupid explanation. Wow, thanks conscience.

I stood up and then I carefully picked up Mark, then I stopped when I realized that he was holding a puppy.

Shit, that's fucking adorable.

I carried Mark and the puppy towards my car and I put them in my back seat. I made sure Mark was comfortable in the back before I finally closed the door and got into the drivers seat.

I dropped off Caine right before I realized that I left Mark all alone. Fuck, I seriously fucked up. And I cant blame it on Caine either, ok well maybe I can but I cant at the same time. Its not his fault that I forgot Mark but then again he knew that we were leaving him behind. And I'm pretty sure that Mark and Caine don't like each other, at all.

Mark, because I told Caine that he was just my friend, and Caine because he doesn't like new people. Never has never will. Honestly I have no idea how we even became friends.

I stopped at a red light. sighing I glanced back to see a very adorable sleepy Mark. And a puppy. I have no idea where the puppy came from, but I like it. Mark seems even more innocent and young with the puppy.

I arrived home after driving for about 20 minutes.

I picked up Mark, and the puppy, and carried them inside my house. After struggling a bit with opening and closing the door, I brought them up to my bedroom and laid Mark on the bed. I took a step back to just watch him.

God, I'm such a horrible person, I wont ever be able to forgive myself for this.

I didn't want Mark to be uncomfortable while sleeping so I took off his shoes and then I carefully took off his pants. I couldn't help but laugh softly when I realized that Mark was wearing pink underwear. So cute, I thought. I walked over and grabbed my desk chair, pulling it to the front of the bed. I don't want to leave Mark alone because what if he wakes up with a nightmare? Also I don't deserve to sleep on the bed with such a beautiful kind person.

Ugh, since when did I become such a sappy person? Since you met him. 

I know. But like how much do I really like him? Apparently not enough to remember him at the park.

Ugh I know don't remind me.

I sat forward, resting my elbows on my knees, clasping my hands in front of me. I'm totally pulling an Edward Cullen shit right now. Creeping on Mark like this while he's sleeping. But I guess I get it. Mark looks so peaceful right now, and the boxer briefs, haha.

I might as well get some sleep too. Hopefully I dream up some good explanation for him. An maybe if he forgives me, I might just ask him.... but it might be too soon.

Oh whatever I'll think about it tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peoples!  Its been forever I know. SORRY. I was fretting over this cool thing in school that I signed up for but have no idea if I got in yet so, if I do I might be so happy that the next chapter will be up soon. But you guys don't care bout me, so don't worry bout it. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon, and like ive said so many times I really don't know what to do in the following chapters. I know what I want to happen in this story but I don't know what to put before that. So sorry, have a good May, read plenty of books, and don't forget to tell someone you hate them. (jkjk)

~stefphanie

p.s. not edited and sorry its short!