Sneak Peak for Chapter 9

Marks P.O.V.

I felt like I was laying on a mountain of clouds. So soft and cozy all I could do in the sleep-like state I was in was to snuggle up against the clouds. Then I felt an angel lay down with me. The angel wrapped there arms around me and I felt so safe in there hold.

Sadly all good dreams had to come to an end.

Soon the angel turned into dirty clothes and the clouds turned into the cold, hard, carpeted ground of that closet. I cowered away into the corner, and when I heard the screaming and shattering of glass I screamed to drown out the noise. And it worked for a second, but then I woke up, screaming, in the arms of Jason who was telling me to calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy. Sooooo.... it's been a while. How ya been? Soo sorry it took so long but I swear by Friday I'll be posting chap 9. Also I know that u were expecting chap 8 but idk what I would've written so maybe I'll do that later, after the story finishes. School just started and I'm still adjusting to the new classes and all. So I hope you won't be too angry with me. I've had this MAJOR writers block and so all I've been doing these past few months is read a ton of books so if there's any suggestions I will read them, so long as they're boyxboy XP And if I don't post by Friday may all the gods shoot me in the heart a thousand times.

~stefphanie

p.s. If you like the story pleasssseeee comment down below and vote for every chap.