Chapter 4

Jason's P.O.V.

I woke up with my arms around something very soft and warm. I could feel something tickling my chin. I snuggled up against whatever I was hugging, keeping my eyes closed.
Then I remembered last night. I tensed up, waiting to feel repulsed at the feel of Mark pressed up against me. Surprisingly it never came. All I could feel was.......happiness? I opened my eyes to see the top of Mark's blonde head. I could feel his soft hairless legs pressed against my legs. His eyes were squeezed shut, I think he was having a nightmare. And as much as I'd hate to admit it, I didn't want to leave him here, but I really needed to pee and I was starving. So with that thought in mind I slowly pulled myself away from Mark and walked into my own bathroom.
After doing my duties I washed my hands then I walked back into my bedroom to a sleepy Mark, who was cuddled up to one of my pillows. He looked cute. Gahh, that sounded so gay. I wonder why he's so shy. Why did he cry? I didn't mean to insult him. I should make it up to him. Show him that I'm not such a bad guy. Yeah. Ok. I'm going to make him breakfast.
I walked out then down the stairs and down the hallway to the kitchen. After many failed attempts at toast and eggs I made us some very fancy cereal.
Coco puffs.
Yup, one of my favorites.
I grabbed the two bowls and made my way upstairs into my bedroom.
I bit my lip as I stopped in front of the door. Damn, I didn't think this through. I put both of the bowls on the floor, then I opened it a little and picked up the bowls before stepping inside.
"WAKE UP SLEEPY HE-"
I stopped when I saw Mark pressed up against the head board, clutching my pillow like his life depended on it, crying. I immediately fast walked over to him putting the bowls on the nightstand. I climbed onto bed and pulled him up against me.
"Hey Mark, calm down. It's ok. I'm right here." Mark shook in my arms and then I realized that he was trying to talk but I couldn't understand over his crying.
"Hey, if you want me to understand you, you should stop crying," I whispered in a soothing voice, "please."
About five minutes passed, with me trying to get him to calm down and tell me what's wrong, before his crying slowly came to a halt, hiccuping every now and then.
"I-I ha-ad a nii..ght..ma..ree, an..d yo..uu w..er..e..nt he...re a..n I-I tho..ught..t y..ou l.eff..t m..e," Mark instantly went into another round of tears. I hugged him tighter. Oh god, I thought he had a nightmare, and what the hell did I do? I went to piss in the fudging toilet! God, this is all my fault. If I stayed he wouldn't be shit scared right now. And a sick twisted part of me actually liked how Mark looked when he was crying, the tears falling out of his beautiful eyes, Mark hugging the pillow (something told me that he liked to hug things when he cried), and how he was blubbering stuff I couldn't understand. It was so mean of me to think that, but I couldn't help it!
"It's ok. I'm here now. Come on Mark I made us breakfast." I tried coaxing him to stop crying.
And like last time it only took a couple of minutes to get him to stop. Sadly the cereal was all soggy now so being the generous person I am, I carried a now sniffling Mark out of my room and towards the kitchen. I'll clean up the plates later. When we were in the kitchen I sat Mark down on the counter. He looked so cute with just a shirt and boxers on. I grabbed us some more cereal in two separate bowls and put them next to Mark who was staring very intensely at his hands.
"So Mark, what are we doing today?" I took a bite out of my cereal, staring up at him. I watched as he grabbed the other bowl and took a small scoop of cereal before swallowing. He shrugged.
"Hmmm..." I looked around the room, what can we do that won't make him scared or start to cry?
"Wanna watch TV?" I asked. He shrugged again. Gahhh! what does he want to do? and I voiced just that. He shrugged again.
"Do you wanna just get ice cream and hang out at the park?" I suggested. "No, don't answer that with a shrug. We're going to go to the park and we are going to go get ice cream. After we take a shower and get changed."
When we finished eating Mark followed me to my bedroom where I grabbed a towel and quickly went and took a shower. When I went back into my room he was clutching a very adorable towel. It had ducks and bunnies all over the front, and it was light pink and baby blue. And I can't seem to picture him with anything else.
"Hey it's your turn, Mark." He immediately stood up and quickly walked past me, his eyes on the floor, and into my bathroom. Well I guess it's ours for the next couple of months. I walked over to one of my drawers and picked out some black boxers, grey skinnies, and a grey long sleeved v-neck. By the time I was finished changed I put on some black an white checkered vans, and grabbed my wallet and my phone, stuffing those into my back pockets.
Mark took a whole hour to take a shower, I mean I understand why girl do it, they have really log hair, but marks so small that it should've taken him like ten minutes. I had to stop myself from going in and checking on him to make sure that he was ok and didn't fall or hurt himself.
When he came out he was hugging the huge towel around himself tightly. So cute. His cheeks were bright red, Mark immediately made his way to his bags, which were still not unpacked, and I watched him grab some clothes then run back into the bathroom slamming the door shut behind himself. He gets so embarrassed easily.
Around one in the afternoon we were both ready, with Mark wearing white skinnies with a light pink shirt and a light grey beanie. The beanie made everything even more better. I'm definitely making him wear those more often. We made our way into my black Chevrolet Yukon (A/N I'm sorry I have no idea if this is the car's actual name so...) and I drove us to the only park that is located near any stores. Especially an ice cream shop. We got out then made our way towards Baskin Robins. There were three people in front of us so I turned to look at Mark.
"What do you want?" Mark wet bright red, his eyes going wide, and he looked at the floor so fast I thought he might've gotten whiplash. He shook his head and started stuttering about how he didn't have money and didn't want to waste mine.
"No way, I'm paying and that's that."
Mark ended up getting chocolate cookies and cream while I got bubblegum ice cream. We walked back to the park and sat down on a bench in the shade of a tree. I couldn't help but watch Mark eat. He was holding his cone with both his hands and it kept dripping down the side onto his fingers so he was pretty much just licking his differs and the side of his cone. It was so fucking adorable. We stayed silent the whole time. And I felt like some pedo stalking the children in the playground because I kept looking over at them.
"Mark do you wanna watch a movie?" I looked over at Mark watching him stuff his face full of ice cream. It was all over his cheeks and nose, kinda like a kindergardener. I already finished my ice cream, like ten minutes ago. He glanced at me, blushing bright red, shrugging.
I sighed, looking around. There's never anything to do and it was sooo hot outside. I personally loved winter the best. It meant Christmas was near, so was a new year, and all the snow! When you go outside it's like god put a white blanket over everything. I love it. But no. It's summer, hot, humid, and makes me soo lazy. The beach sucks 'cuz once you get out of the water you step onto sand and it'll stay until you take a shower. Water parks are too crowded with screaming kids and teenagers running all around, not to mention all the fat people, gah. Not something I would want to see.
I sighed again, looking back at Mark his ice cream was gone and he was wiping the ice cream off his face. I couldn't help it, I reached out and using my thumb I wiped some of it off of his nose. I smiled as he went bright red and I brought my thumb up to my mouth and liked the ice cream off my thumb.
"Mmm.". I grinned at Mark wiggling my eyebrows at him. I stood up holding my hand out to him. "Come on let's get you home." He grabbed my hand, looking down at the floor. I pulled him up and led him to my car.
It was a very boring day, and it wasn't even over yet. But I still had fun, wonder what we're gonna do when we get home?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYY! Ha I updated again. I'll do it every Friday (who cares that it's Saturday pretend it's not). Anyways next chap will be in marks pov and yes I'll update again. Sorry for a boring chap! Sorry I there's spelling errors or something!!! And I'll make it more interesting next chap.

~stefphanie