Chapter 10

Jason's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Mark's been with another guy.

He just seems so innocent. The thought of him and another guy makes me think I've lived my entire life an utter lie. I mean obviously he's dated someone before. I have too. That's not really the problem. It's just that the thought of someone else getting to know him, knowing him more than I do, even though we've just met, makes me so angry. And the worst part of this all, is that were not even dating yet. I haven't asked him and he hasn't said anything, kissing doesn't seem to be a problem but I used to kiss random girls and we never ended up dating.

I don't even know if I can tell Cain what's happening to me, about realizing I'm not 100% straight, how I like like Mark, having sex with Mark. I don't know how he'll react. For all I know he's homophobic, but if he finds out by someone that's not me then he'll be even more upset.

I sighed, turning on my side to look at Mark. He looks so peaceful just lying there, his fluffy blonde hair surrounding his head like a halo on his pillow. He didn't even drool, which is good 'cuz I don't like droolers. I reached out and gently ruffled his hair. He stirred a bit but then went still. I stood, then quickly took a shower, fastest shower ever since I want don't want Mark to freak out if I'm not there.

I got out just in time. Mark was just starting to wake up when I got out of the bathroom, fully changed and clean. He looked over at me, slightly smiled, then stood up and went passed me to the bathroom.

Today is the day that Cain comes over, and normally what we do is play video games, eat junk food, drink beer, and talk shit about people we hate, but since Mark is here we'll have to change some of that.

We'll play some video games but definitely no alcohol. Also I don't think Mark would be ok hearing us talk shit bout people he doesn't even know, so that's a no. Maybe we can go to the skate park.

"Mark I'll be downstairs with cereal!" I yelled at him. I don't know if he heard that but at least I told him.

I then went downstairs and got us some cocoa puff. So good. I took the plates then I went into the living room, setting the two bowls on the coffee table. I sat back and turned on the TV to SpongeBob, no one is too old to watch this shit.

Later that day, after a marathon of Spongebob and junk food, Cain finally got here. We got into my car and I drove us to the skate park.

When Cain first saw Mark he pretty much ignored him. Mark seemed ok with that but I definitely wasn't.

The whole ride to the park I was the only one talking. Probably because I made Cain sit in the back and let Mark sit up front. Cain get butt hurt very easily. But he can't ignore Mark and get away with it, that's for sure.

I pulled up and parked the car.

Cain got out angrily and slammed the door shut. Mark on the other hand made no noise and somehow managed to shut the door silently. I sighed.

This is gonna be so weird. Forcing the two most polar opposite people to hang out together....I just hope no one kills anyone today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's me supper long time since my last update. Sorry. So not edited. But I saw how many people are reading and I felt I had to do this. Hope you guys like it. I think I'll try and start this up again. It's vacation and I have nothing to do. But who knows.... anyways what do u think is gonna happen at the park? and I know I said nothing about how Cain looks like but mark will do that for u in the next chapter. Long a/n so goodbye.

~stefphanie