Chapter 2

Jason's p.o.v.

My mom left about an hour ago to pick up our guest. I seriously can't believe she didn't tell me sooner. And who the hell is she to make me move my stuff to the attic? Whatever, she can go to hell for all I care.

After moving nearly all my stuff into the attic I heard the front door open and noises floated down the hallway.

"You'll be sleeping in Jason's room over here." My moms voice floated down the hallway. I quickly ran around making sure to have anything valuable put away and that there was no garbage left behind. Didn't want him to steal anything.

"If you need anything at all just ask Jason or me and we'll get it for you, ok?"

There was no response so I'm guessing that he nodded his head. I froze when I heard the door open, my shirt was halfway off, covering my head so that my abs' were on clear view for the world to see.

"What are you doing?" my mom asked in bewilderment.

I quickly took my shirt off the rest of the way, ruffling my hair as my mom walked in the rest of the way. Behind her came this adorable little kid, he couldn't have been over thirteen years old maybe twelve.

"Nothing," I laughed. "Who's he?" I asked watching the kid turn bright red with embarrassment. Cute.

"Well, remember how I said someone was going to be living here?" I nodded my head. "Well, Mark here," she nodded towards the kid, "is our new guest." Mark waved to me, looking down at the floor clearly in embarrassment.

Well, I've cleaned up all my stuff from my room, so..." I slowly started to head to the door watching my mom shake her head in amusement. Marks eyes shot to me, widening.

"No!" Mark yelled. My eyes a little.

"Ok..." I said, glancing at my mom strangely. She looked between the two of us then slowly nodded.

"Umm.. it's ok Jason why don't you put all your stuff from the attic back?" I sighed but nodded my head. Great now I have to move all that shit back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ITS TAKEN SO LONG BUT GAHHHH HUGEEEE WRITERS BLOCK!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ THIS AND VOTE FOR EVERY CHAP ITS NOT THAT HARD! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Dedicated to cristinarules

-stefphanie