Chapter 11

Marks P.O.V.

Cain is insufferable.
He's taking up all of Jason's time.
When we first got to the park Cain started to skateboard without Jason. Meanwhile Jason was telling me to try and get along with Cain, then he left with Cain and they haven't come back to see me.
I know, I sound whiney, but you would too if you were siting alone on a bench while your "friend" who's not really a friend is hanging out with their real friend.
I sighed. This is soo boring, but I guess it's better than staying alone at the house.
I rested my head on the table, closing my eyes, and remembering when I first saw Cain.
The doorbell rang. Jason pressed pause on the video game he was playing, I'm not playing because I'm bad at games, and he went to get the door.
Now, I don't really know what I expected Cain to look like, but he definitely didn't look like how I thought he would.
When Jason walked inside the living room the guy who came in behind him was taller than me but not taller than Jason. He also has black hair with pink highlights in his hair, exempt it was only on the tips of his hair.
He looks like he dipped his head in pink cotton candy.
He was also wearing black skinny jeans with some weird chains hanging off of his pants, he also wore on black converse and a panic @ the disco shirt. His face had a lot of peircings and his sleeves only went to his elbow showing off some tattoos. He looked like someone who does drugs and drinks and smokes alot.

Cain kinda ignored me until Jason introduced him to me.

"Cain, this is Mark," He nodded his head at me, "Mark this is Cain, my best friend" He nodded his head at Cain.

Wow, he only introduced me as Mark, but he introduced Cain as his best friend.
Is it stupid that that kinda stung? Shouldn't he have introduced me as his....his what boyfriend? Has he even asked me out? No. Then why would he. We're not going out, we're not seeing each other, we're not even friends really, so why would he introduce me as anything other than just Mark. Maybe im just over thinking things...

All of a sudden this cute puppy popped into my line of vision, distracting me of my thoughts. I grinned and reached down picking him up and plopping him right onto my lap. I started to absentmindedly scratch behind the puppies ears while I looked up at Jason and Cain.
They were sitting down on the grass talking and laughing.
Did they even remember that I was here?
I looked back down at the puppy and I couldn't stop the giant grin on my face.
I wonder who's puppy this is?
I turned around an started looking around, seeing if I can see who was looking for their puppy, but to no avail.
When I looked back to were Jason and Cain were sitting they weren't there anymore. So obviously I thought that they were now skateboarding.

~

It's been two hours and I still have yet to find out who's puppy this is, so I've decided to name him bubbles, and I still haven't seen Jason or Cain.
But they wouldn't leave me here, right?
Might as we'll go to the car and wait for them there. Hmm, but what about the puppy?
I stood up and slowly made my way to the car, goin all around the skatepark. My eyes wandered here and there but I still couldn't find Jason. I was also maybe kinda hiding the puppy. Clearly his owner didn't care enough to put a collar on him so I should be allowed to keep him. Seems right to me.
I froze when I got to the parking lot. It was a small one and it was only half way filled. But the car was gone. And I know that it wasn't parked anywhere else because Jason specifically parked next to a giant tree for shade.
They wouldn't have left me here right? Jason's not that mean. But then again he is with Cain... but no no no. No, no?
I went over and sat down in front of were I know he parked the car. Maybe they just forgot and are on their way back any minute now. Yeah, thats what happened. Yup, Jason must have realized that I was missing and is now on his way back.

~20 minutes later....

They're probably just stuck in traffic or whatever.

~45 minutes after that....

It getting cold. Must've been a pretty bad accident....

~1 hour later...

He left me all alone for almost three hours?!?
I kept the puppy in my lap the whole time, scratching his head trying not to think about Jason leaving me. It's not like I have a cell phone to call anyone. And I don't know anyone's number to call. What the heck am I supposed to do?
And more importantly, were's Jason?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy. Sorry LOOONGGGG time no see!!!! Sorry this chapters short. After seeig a new comment (you know who you are) I decided to finish this chapter. Any suggestions for the next one. I honestly don't know anymore. It's up to you guys (if you comment) or else it's gonna be another long wait.
Once again no promises on when another chapter is going to be up. So hello, goodbye, and see ya'll next time!! (who said that I heard it somewhere).

~stefphanie

P.s. not edited