2.'the emergency mission'

Scene3

Same day: 17/7/tuesday
Time: 5:59AM (risingsun)
Location:nation military training academy, euphoria city

The bright shining as always, the sun has already raised, bathing everyone with its presence and rays of light. The day might start as a peaceful and calming day for many living being existing on this earth right now but this day really can't define as peaceful for the Kim twins, who are groaning in their sleep. Some idiot, moron is continuously knocking on their room for five minutes, irritating the shit out of two. But still not one of them is ready to leave the bed to open the door and smack that person's face on the tiled floor making his nose bleed red, ya that's what they are thinking right now but so lazy to do it.

Taehyung was laying on one side facing the window of a room, taehyunie back hugging him from behind while her face is hidden in his shoulder as her legs caged later's both legs in.

She bite on his shoulder annoyingly as she speak in her morning deep husky tone, "tae..." it was like a whisper to his ears as he hummed still sleepy. "Some bloody fucker outside knocking on door from last five-six minutes.."

"I know.." he said in his heavy sleepy voice, nodding his head slightly. "Go open the door then.." the latter replied with an obvious tone, "you open the door.." he replied.

"Last time..it was me who opened the door" taehyunie said bitting on his ear as latter then elbowed her in her stomach hard, "your last time was 2 years ago..sister.." he said scowling, both still not giving a shit about the person who continuously knocking the door.

"Even if its 2 years ago thing, I did open the door" she said chuckling a little rubbing her face in his nape. "Leave it, if it's important they will break the door and enter as always..." he said chuckling himself as the latter just hummed and both again slept.

The man who standing outside the room sighed for the nth time, reading the time from his wristwatch, 6:10 am. "They gonna get all of us killed today definitely.........." he stretched his hands and legs, bending his spine back and front. He takes six seven steps back from the door.

taking a long breath, he runs at high speed toward it. Bumping the door with his shoulder, he falls down along with the now broken door on the floor. Standing up on his feets, he sweeps off his dirty clothes as his eyes roam around the room to find twins sleeping cuddling each other peacefully. One might misunderstand them to be dead as they still didn't wake up after the 'thud' voice of the door along with him falling on the floor.

He inhaled a lot of air inhale, then screamed with all his strength, "GUYS WAKEUP.....ITS EMERGENCY TIME..CHEIF COMMISSIONER CALLED FOR YOU...." panting to take his lost breaths, man relaxed a little when he saw twins opening their eyes and give him bored look.

"Get out.." both said lazily stretching their bodies, now sitting on the bed, yawning, rubbing their eyes to remove blurriness.

"Im waiting outside in the car..please come fast. We don't have much time." The man said nodding as he went out of the room stepping out of a poor door which still laying in the way, all broken.

"Good morning, brother..." taehyunie said standing up from the bed as she walked to the bathroom removing her t-shirt and then pants, leaving only her sports bra and tight boxer, displaying all wound marks on her muscular bulky body.

"Morning...not going to university for somedays I guess??.." Taehyung asked, removing his upper clothes too, going inside his bathroom, taking a toothbrush and paste to brush his teeth.