30.'trapping the fishs'

Scene55

Few hours ago

Date:27/8/monday
Time: 10:45am
Location:intelligence security secret headquarters, euphoria city

The room, no the whole building was filled with hoch-poch, people running here there in panick and alert mode. They can't even take relieving breath that's how busy they all are at this moment.

Namjoon was no different, immersed in files and searching from one to other page. A knock was heard on the door and namjoon swear that's like 100000000000000000000000001 knock, he hearing today, just to get one more bad news ofcourse.

His secretary entered with troubled expressions, "don't say one more was attacked." Namjoon said annoyingly as he didn't even look at his poor secretary for once.

The male cursed hisself for being namjoon's secretary, how poor his luck is. One side lion who always at his neck and other side coward rats, not even one have courage to come and report to commissioner, so there he is poor human to give reports of other officers.

"Y..yes sir." He said stuttering, like he is suffering from cold weather. Well why not looking at namjoon's dark expressions as he face the poor him, the male feel like he's standing on Antarctica feeling shivers on whole his body.

"What do you mean by yes sir??" Namjoon asked with glaring eyes as if he want to poke holes in latter's already weak body.

Crying and smacking his head in mind, man speak with great difficulty, "just 5 minutes ago, squid3 informed the fire attack on minister loran mansion."

Namjoon keep looking at man for five minutes continuously with altering ever a word as it really to took him five long minutes to register the latest news.

"Minister loran, the health Minister right, you didn't get wrong information??" He asked to be completely confirmed.

Secretary nodded, "yes sir, the information is completely correct and true." He replied making man sighed.

Namjoon rub his forehead, "its third attack since morning, for good sake. What is happening??" He said being so frustrated about whole situation.

In early morning at 4:30am , he had to left his wife alone and come here only to hear news of attack on minister of defense while he was travelly from airport to his booked hotel. Three people present in car minister, his secretary and driver, their car collide with two big truck from either side. The driver was dead at spot while latter two were injured but comparing to minister's injuries, the secretary was at death bed.

Okay that was still little acceptable as namjoon immediately ordered his officers whole the region to investigate whole incident properly and catch the criminal.

8:37am and another attack on minister of foreign affairs news reached his ears. The minister rolence was in his private gym room present in capitol. Some thugs broke in through the high security of minister and bombarded whole building with bullets, causing many to say bye to their lives. Minister took two bullets on his left arm and back of right thigh, was immediately taken to hospital to save his life through secret door in building.

No worries, he again handle the situation with ease, ordering the second squid to act on it immediately.

His mind poking his conscious again and again, so he ordered squid3 to immediately increase securities of every minister while also checking where they are right now, then escort them to safe place.