6.'the surprise sounds boom'

Scene13

2 years ago (past)

Date:4/9/Wednesday
Time: 6:45Pm (noon)
Location: feredale village, at countryside

"And its done.." V said taking a long breath keeping the baby pink paint box down on the wooden floor and sit on floor herself too. She smiled slightly when she heard the loud claps and cheering with cute giggles.

She lookup when a glass of lemon water was offered to her and saw the little talkative girl giving her juice. Smiling, she used her hand to remove sweat from her forehead as she take glass with other hand, "thanks sweetbun" she said using the nickname she gave her three days ago while they were going back to home after plucking the berries.

Girl pout cutely as a beautiful blush adore her cheeks, still being little flustered about nickname. She nodded her head as she widen her eyes more, noticing the pink paint on latter's rightside cheek.

"Eunnie took paint on cheeks..." she said giggling like, diverting little boy's attention toward them too. Little boy left the rabbits he was playing with and come to them.

He giggled loudly as he look at the paint on her face, "big sister have pink color face...yeeehhh" he said bouncing on his feet clapping his hands doing little dance making her sister to giggle too.

Elder one smiled looking at two cuties infront of her. Its first time, she felt this different type of satisfaction. A day before yesterday when two youngers come running to her at uncle rin farm in early morning, she was shocked But the confusing mind was settled when sister from two told her that they want her to help them build a treehouse.

She was sure shocked as three don't even know eachother more than two days but these little twins still run all around town to just find her and ask for help, leaving all the people they already know.

Then again maybe every other person is busy and can't help in building treehouse but does that means she is free or twins think her as a lazy person already But maybe because twins think she is strong and all thats so it would be more easy for her to build the house.

anyway looking at twins from upper to down, she chukled to herself imagining twins struggling with wood, hammer and other tools. She sure that even if two together tried to push a wooden log, it might take a year or so and still they wouldn't be able to push log to all way.

And top on that, her heart clenched thinking those soft adorable hands of little ones taking hurt and bleed using tools. Those soft skins are for being prayed and worship to, not to get harsh and rough doing these mere work.

So on last account, she agreed to both and helped them or more little did all work alone while two did just small jobs like handing her tools or giving her water and food. And to her own surprise, she didn't let two stand in sweat and hot burning sun as she make a small tent for two to sit and play around while she loss her tones of sweat under the sun god. But did it effect her?? Ofcourse no, she's already habituated to this type of things, her training routine is more tougher than building a mere treehouse.

So taking three days, she built a small treehouse, painted in navy blue from outside while baby pink inside, a small staircase to help twins climb the treehouse and a wooden railing on both side of tree house, as she was afraid twins being clumsy babies might get hurt, climbing stairs.

Even though the treehouse is not so high from ground but elder was still worried for little ones safety. So she was even more carefull to cheak the build house for atleast five six times before letting twins climb up inside the house.