21.'the new beginning with no lies'

Scene39

2 years ago (past)

Date: 7/9/saturday
Time: 12:25Pm (afternoon)
Location: feredale village, at countryside

V was trying her best to hold both bunny twins so that they don't sink in the river but both are continuously wriggling their bodies with excitement as their eyes shine with million of stars being in water.

Elder woman sighed, "im going to leave you both and let you sink and flow away with water if you two didn't stopped now." She warned and two stopped with big pouts on their face while looking at elder with puppy eyes.

She sighed again and regret some choices of life, she never knew she can be soft too. These two bundles of joy are just disturbing all the internal machines of her brain and body while two themself aren't even aware of their doings.

Well three are in river where V had hold on to both from their small waists by circling her arms around it as twins had their arms circles around her neck, clinging on her but not being still at all.

It all start four hours ago when early in morning, she was at uncle rin's farmhouse and was washing buffaloes and other animals turn by turn while uncle rin was shaving sheeps and alpacas fur. Two were busy in their daily work when two little bunnies come there hopping happily, giggling to themself as bunny girl holds hand with bunny boy.

"Big Noona/unnie" two shout loudly scaring uncle rin who afterward laughed seeing two babies while woman didn't flinched even inch because now she had becomr habitual to their this exciting bouncy bodies as two always speaking so loudly happily, especially when they want to request other for something.

And god knows, there's not even a day from last half week when two didn't come to her and asked her to do something for them. Sometimes they will say go to forest with them to get berries, sometimes they ask to make them swing for their treehouse, something they will say to carry them to other side of village so they can play with elephant that uncle ben had, something and something but their requests are never ending.

Is she complaining?? No, never...she never said its hard for her, instead she would always fulfill all their wishes without even thinking. He felt content, satisfied seeing happy faces of these innocent beings as she always think that what would it be like if she and her brother had a life like this, so carefree and only surrounded by positive energy.

She envied their lives and them, she wanted her life to be something like that too but alas its not possible right. she already deep down in the muddy well that now she couldn't be brought out of it.

"Noona/unnie." two beamed again with their bouncy feets as now two clinged to her right becip, "yes little babies" she said playful rolling her eyes.

"Unnie me and bun want to go swim in river" bunny girl said but V know its not full information as she just hummed and look down at two, "and what can i do??" She questioned.

Two smile sheepishly, "bun and noona don't know how to swim..V noona V noona teach us na"boy said cutey as two showed their most powerful puppy eyes to elder who was already melted and soft for two.

It's not like she will refuse to teach them but she just want to tease them a little so she made a thinking pose, "hmm let me think. what will i get to teach you two swimming??" She said playfully

Two bunnies look at each other masked woman as girl speak, "unnie can have my shares of berries" she offered it as she doesn't like them herself, elder woman know the fact clearly.

"Oh but i already have berries, something else" she said making fake serious face and twins started thinking more hard.

"Unnie what do you want??" Girl asked in end, not being able to think of good thing to offer, "hmm how about you two give me your banana milk" elder said teasingly.