36.'the beautiful reunion'

Scene65

Date:1/9/saturday
Time: 7:25pm (shiningstars)
Location: livehouse society

Everyone listen to woman's each and every word with widen eyes, being disbelief that someone can be this obsessed with a person that they will destroy their happy life, just because that desired person doesn't want them back.

"Shinie, why??" Suzy asked with dejected and betrayed emotions, "why you did this to me?? You was my best friend then why shinie??" She asked as her voice keep changing the tone to angry to downhearted to deceived to again heartbreaking.

"You rejected me and my love because of this orphan, you left me alone because of him." She shouted from top her lungs as taehyunie immediately hold her.

"I never rejected you. You was always my dear one, my only bestie. I always loved you" suzy said with downcast feelings.

"No you didn't ever loved me. You never did. You only love your so called husband and kids, those five took you away from me." She said as angry tears escaped her eyes, "i loved you truely, i loved you so much from childhood. I never  let anyone be near you or your friend because you was only mine." She shouted.

Suzy closed her mouth with hands as her widen eyes kept looking at her old ex bestie,"you you what??" She stuttered.

Shinji chukled with sly smile,"shocked to know why you was always alone and nobody wants you even. Yes i was the reason" she said proudly smiling as suzy cried holding her husband's hand.

"Why?" She asked breakingdown in jung-jae arms, "as i said i loved you unnie, i loved you like a lover not as a friend or sister." She clarified to latter.

Suzy shooked her head, "then you should have told me before, i was always with you. Why didn't you told me before??" She asked being so angry on her own self and latter as it was so silly of reasons to do something so awful to her babies.

"Unnie, you said you was always with me, then why didn't you noticed it. It's your fault you didn't noticed my true love for you but that man easily seduced you in first meet." She said chukling bitterly.

Suzy shooked not wanting to listen to her any words anymore and pressed her face in latter's chest.

"Its all my fault, because of me my babies suffered so much." She mumbled but jin and jennie was fast enough to hug her and comfort her.

"Eomma please don't blame yourself, it's not your fault but her only. She was obsessed and she did wrong in her crazy obsession." He speak glaring at the woman with swollen eyes because of previous crying.

Shinji chuckled as she look at jin,"oh you are well grown now i see and still alive, im surprised. Not everyone can leave long after being a sexslave to some mafia right." She using the perfect words to stab the boy.

Since not everyone know this information, most of them was surprised as they look at boy who was crying fisting his hands on her mother's body, "no im not sexslave" he shout back.

A evil laugh she laughed as she glared back,"you the sex toy got a loud voice. Ofcourse it help to shout loudly when your masters using you and opening your legs wide, you slut" she barked.

Jin shooked his head while his whole boy was trembling by now,"no im not slut, im not toy please stop." He cried as namjoon run to his wife and took him in his arms.