55. 'end of beginning, beginning of end'

Extrascene17

19 days ago

Date:4/9/tuesday
Time: 12:30 am (night)
Location:basement, live house society, euphoria city

A few hours ago, the family went through an emotional phase when Jin broke out the news of the complicated pregnancy and their strong protest (Namjin) against each other was different to handle for family.

However, the Kim twins had it all under control and made the situation better. The promises were made, and they will be fulfilled, Kim twins will make sure about it.

After an emotional roller-coaster, everyone moved to their bedrooms to finish the heart-rending night. When Kim twins entered the room along with Hope and Jennie, who had come to take their daughter, the four saw that the little ones were already fast sleeping on the bed while cuddling each other, looking so soft and fluffy like teddy bears.

The female couldn't help her soft mother's heart as she quickly took out her phone from her pajama pocket and clicked so many pictures of the sleeping babies.

"Oh god! Why are they so adorable? Aah! My heart will explode with their cuteness." She exclaimed, making a heart-touching crying face.

Hoseok chuckled at his wife's behavior as he let out his sunshine smile and said flirtingly, "Baby, you are cute too. You know, your cuteness kills me every day." And winked at her.

Jennie blushed like a teen girl in love as she hit his arm lightly," Oh stop it! We are not alone. You shameless sunshine." And pushed him slightly back.

Kim twins didn't say anything but smiled lightly while seeing soft flirting interaction between husband and wife.

The fact that Taehyunie even imagined herself in Hoseok's place and Junggukie in Jennie's place. What will they be like when they get married? The male core bit her bottom lip.

She doesn't want to confess, but even thinking about their marriage makes the elder all giggly, nervous, and feel butterflies inside her stomach. She shook her head to come out of her fantasy, or she would probably drown inside her imagination.

Soon after, when Jennie felt satisfied with a lot of cute pictures of sleeping bunnies from every different angle, Hoseok carefully removed his daughter from the latter two's embrace.

"We will leave now. Good night, guys," Hoseok said, and the Twins nodded their heads while wishing them back.

After the couple left, they moved to the bed and sat near their heads. Two didn't say much but only stared at their sleeping babies.

In a few minutes, they have left for some work, and before going, they want to capture them in their minds, for not missing them a lot while being away.

Oh! It's as if they are going to leave forever when the two are just going to live 0 society for some work but what to do, they are like fools in love.

After staring at the sleeping bunnies for some minutes and relaxing their love-sick eyes, two pecked their lips and left the room silently.

Coming out of the house, Taehyunie looked at her brother with a challenging smirk as she asked, "How about a run?" While raising her left eyebrow.