47.'the open secrets and pasts"

ExtraScene11

10 Years ago

Date:15/12/sunday
Time:9:45am
Location:dorvilla town, border of marsia city

The dark room and only light source was small window at high level. The innocent boy around 15 age, who was sitting in corner, curling himself in small ball while hiding his face in knees.

His fearful eyes keep looking at locked door of room, fearing that bad man will again come. He don't want to see that bad man who touches him weirdly, Don want to eat those bitter tasted tablets which are always forced in his throat, don't want to faint due to high dose drugs and infections given to his body against his will.

However as if god was sleeping right now and can't hear his prays and pleading, the room door opened as a tall bulky man in his 40'-50s entered room with a creepy smile on his ugly face.

Boy's body start trembling uncontrollably as he witnessed man entering inside. The big fat tears were already flowing down his eyes as he shook his head furiously, not wanting man to come close to him.

Somehow The darkness in room helped to hide boy in corner easily.

man laughed maniacally with evil smirk shining on his lips. "Little birdy little birdy can't fly high in sky! huh?" He sing song with low octaved tone, tilting his body to one side. His eyes wandering around dark room to find his prey.

Femalecore body shaking as he curled and pushed himself even more in wall, he such want to hide away from this man. His teeths continously biting his lower lip and hand with which he closed his mouth to muffle his voice.

"Tick tock tick tock, clock is working, time is running, babybirdy" he sing tapping his left boot on floor making his one rhythm.

"Birdy always likes games hmm, playing hide and seeks with me." He said while he bend down to see boy under bed as femalecore always hide there before.

"Huh! Did birdy find new place for nesting" he asked amusingly as he stand straight and tap his knees to clean dust.
Eyes wandered everywhere as he suddenly saw little boy hiding in corner just next to table coveringup his shadow.

He can easily see the shivering body frame as his manic laughter just increased seeing the pathetic look of little birdy.

Taking a joy in his hide and seek game, he decided to play fool for while making latter believe that he is safe now. Femalecore sighed softly feeling little relieved and just then his eyes widen as he saw man kneeing in front of him with same manic smile on face, "hey birdy, caught you."

"N..o n...o...no pl..ea..se no do.no.t" the stuttering sound of little one as tears didn't stop at all. His red swollen eyes looking so bloody due to so much crying. His pale face shows the weakness inside him. The black patches under his eyes were indication to fact that boy also suffering from insomnia.

"Come on birdy, it's meal time. You need to be good boy and come out of there" man said with such a sweet tone that it send shivers all his body as boy felt soul leaving his body once again.

Even boy doesn't know for how many times he had dead in a day, here in this hell. He don't know why he is suffering. He don't know who is he, Don know who is latter, don't know why he is here. He knows nothing about himself. His memory is all blank.