Chapter 19

"Break this curse and the light shall shine upon you," A woman's voice said.

But it was as if a black curtain was torn away from me, I felt strange as if a elephant weight was lifted off on me and slowly my eyes open. I looked around and saw bunch of eyes peering down onto me. Emily, Damon and Wolf with Madam just at the distance. They all stared at me like I was illusion. I propped myself up and let the words flow out of my mouth.

"What happened?" I spoke hoarsely.

Madam crouched beside me, "You need to know one this and that you are safe." I looked at her waiting on her to continue she did. "You were knocked out by a sleeping curse, you been asleep for five days." Madam looked strained as if energy was draining her.

I looked at her with wide eyes as I could feel the colour fade from my face. That kiss that he blew was spell, my mind began gong thousand miles a second. I became frantic panic. Till Emily soft voice came.

"It's okay, we will discuss things with her" as she directed the statement to Madam.

My attention went back to Madam who looked hurt bad nodded and walked away. I watched her and realized I was in a white bed and around were duplicates with other people in them. It looked like an infirmly with every person who had their own private quarters of curtains.

I brought my attention to my friends, all three sat down, Wolf the closet to me held my hand and sat next to me. Emily and Damon sat at the feet facing me.

"So...what happened?" I questioned.

Emily took a painful breath, "Kieran casted a spell to wake evil spirits, which were the Death Souls" she started. And Damon quickly took over while holding Emily's hand.

"The school went on lockdown...but only a few didn't make it...as some students had their limbs were torn apart." Damon lost colour as if reliving a memory, he witnesses.

"Basically, the school went on lock down, us warriors had to lead students to safety while defend them which was the noise of sirens and clashing of metal..." Wolf took a breath but knew no one took the opening leaving it silent.

"Kieran found you and we fought though at the end Madam and a few warriors must have found the source and destroyed it making the Death Souls vanish... Kieran must have realized this and knew you could fight back so he left." Wolf squeezed my hand as if the next few words would drain me.

Emily stepped in, "Apparently Wolf told us that he blew you a kiss...yet didn't seem like anything till we realized we couldn't wake you. Then we knew you were in trouble."

"Since then, Emily and Wolf along with Madam have been searching for counter spells the one that could break death kiss." Damon finished.

"We couldn't figure it out" Emily on the break of tears, "till Madam went to my parents talk with each other on the matter... turns out you need a blood relative to break it and that relative need to be filled with light...hence me why I am here" Emily soon made herself small as she was embarrassed.

I shifted in my sitting position putting the weight bit more on Wolf while taking in all the information. I was lucky it didn't make me dizzy.

"What happened since I have been unconscious?"

Damon answered as Wolf and Emily did not say much. They seemed to seemed rigid to even think about the past events.

"Since unconscious, the stuff as we already said, Kieran had disappeared and guardian warriors are looking for him even questioning Emily parents."

"No one knows where he bloody is" Emily cut back in but quivered and gave Damon an apologetic look but he continued while slightly reaching for her hand.