Masquerade Party

Molly's POV

A lot has happened since my mother's death. The high school got a new history teacher, who is a vampire hunter. But is now friends with us and is dating Elena's aunt Jenna. Katherine is alive and causing trouble. Elena's uncle/ biological dad came into town with her biological mother. They used a device to capture and kill all the tomb vampires. The device also worked on the Lockwoods. We discovered they have the wolf gene. Though Tyler hasn't triggered his.

Caroline was crowned Miss Mystic Falls and is now dating Matt Donovan. She is now a vampire, she was killed by Katherine with Damon's blood in her system. Katherine wants the moonstone. But she's not getting it. Elena and Stefan broke up.

I saw mum's boyfriend after he tried to kill Damon. Speaking of Damon, I make his life a living hell. Stabbing him with stakes in various places and snapping his neck. Though I haven't done it since Katherine came to town three and half weeks ago. The only person I hate more then Damon, is Katherine. For what she did to the Salvatores and Originals. I cut my hair short, but it's start to grow back now. It now rests on my shoulders. And that's just the high lights from the last twenty weeks.

Anyway tonight is the masquerade party at the Lockwoods. Which I am going too. I love a good party. I slept in a little and went downstairs to hear Caroline talking to the Salvatore brothers. Apparently Katherine wanted to see them tonight to give her the moonstone to stop her from going on a killing spree. "Then we kill her tonight" I state as I enter the room.

"For once we're in agreement" Damon tells me smirking.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her" Stefan tells us.

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asks us.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight" Damon tells us.

"Not if I get to her first" I tell him.

"Neither of you are going to kill her" Stefan tells us.

"Why not?" I whine.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap" Damon tells him.

"Neither of you are gonna kill her, because I am" Stefan tells us.

"Great, but we're helping. You can't kill her alone uncle" I tell him. "Call Ric and Bonnie, we'll need them" I add.

"And no doubt little Gilbert will want to help" Damon adds. Stefan nods and contacts Bonnie & Jeremy. While Damon contacted Alaric. I grabbed myself a blood bag and laid on the couch.

"I can help you get ready" Caroline tells me.

"I'd like that" I tell her. I finish my blood bag and go to my room.  Deciding to have a shower.

  Deciding to have a shower

(Time skip)

I go to the parlor to see Alaric demonstrate how to use a wrist thing with a stake inserted. He jabs at an imaginary vampire. Damon and Stefan share a look. "You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire" Alaric tells them. Stefan goes to talk to Bonnie, to convince her to help us.