Bye Bye Trevor

Third Persons POV

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses. "Where is she?" Trevor asks the man.

"In the car, I did exactly as you asked. I even got then little girl" the man tells him.

"Good, put them in the back" Trevor tells him. The man does so. Trevor then kills the man before leaving. Heading for an abandoned house. Once there he takes both girls inside and Elena starts to steer.

Molly's POV

"Please, I'm hurt" I hear Elena say.

"I know. Just a taste" a guy says. I snarl and ram into him. Then stand in front of Elena flashing my eyes. "So it is true" he chuckles. "You can't beat me, I'm older" he tells me.

"No one is hurting the doppelganger on my watch" I tell him.

"Trevor, control yourself" a woman says as she enters the room.

"Buzz kill" Trevor mutters as he leaves the room.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asks the girl.

"More accurately, what do you want from us?" I ask.

"Oh my god, you look just like he" the girl says looking at Elena. Ignoring me rude.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." she tries to say.

"Be quiet" the girl tells her.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this" Elena tells her. I back away from her.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet" the girl tells her becoming annoyed.

"What do you want?" Elena asks her. The girl slaps her hard. Elena falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet" she states.

"Well that happened, I'm Molly" I tell her.

"Rose, you know I never thought you existed. It must be hard" she tells me sympathetically.

"It is, especially since my mother died" I tell her. "Why am I here?" I ask her curious with my puppy dog eyes.

"I guess there's no harm in telling you" Rose says with a smile. "Come with me" she says and leads me out of the room. "Trevor and I have been on the run for the last five hundred years. Because of Katerina Petrova. We plan on giving Elena to Elijah in exchange for our freedom" she states

"I haven't seen Elijah in years" I say with a smile.

"I know, we know you grew close to them. We hope you being here will work in our favour also" Rose tells me.

"Well I'll be happy to help" I tell her as Trevor joins us.

"How's the girl?" Rose asks him.

"Still passed out" he states.

"Did you feed on her?" I ask him.

"Give me some credit kid" he tells me. "So did you call him?" he asks Rose.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works" she tells him.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" he asks her.

"They say he got it" she tells him. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait" she states.

"Boring, can we play a game while we wait?" I ask them.