She Wolf

Molly's POV

So Stefan is trapped in the tomb with Katherine. Uncle Eli promised to get him out, but we had to wait until a full moon. So that his warlocks would be able to do it. Tonight is a full moon. Damon got the moonstone, I offered to bring it to Uncle Eli. But he said he'd retrieve it himself when he needs it. Just asked me to make sure no one took it.

Something tells me, he'll get it tonight. Anyway Damon and I go to visit Uncle Stefan. Damon tells him about how he had Bonnie lock Elena in her house with a spell. "You trapped her in the house?" Stefan asks him.

"Contemplated doing the same thing with Molly here" Damon tells him. I give him a pointed look. "It's for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. Same with Molly and I. We brought you this" he states holding up a bag.

"Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch" he says holding up a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her" Stefan states nodding to Katherine behind him.

"Good point" I say and take the bottle from Damon. I take a gulp of it. "Shame it's really refreshing" I say tauntingly as Katherine.

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan" Katherine tells the Salvatores. Ignoring me and I roll my eyes.

"I've been dead before. I got over it" Damon tells her. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out" he tells Stefan.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena and Molly stay safe" Stefan tells him. Before we left to go visit Elena. Who is at home alone with her brother. Who invites me in.

"You should really lock your door" Damon tells her. She ignores him. "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity" he says.

"Do you think this is funny?" she asks him annoyed.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life" he tells her.

"What did Stefan say about this?" she asks him.

"We had a good laugh" Damon states.

"Actually, his exact words were 'you trapped her in the house?'" I state. He rolls his eyes.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive? And him being Molly's guardian?" she asks Damon. He sits down next to her on the couch, putting his arm behind her head. While I sit on an arm chair.

"Yeah, those. I didn't tell him" Damon tells her.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said" Damon tells her. Jeremy enters the room and sits down with us. "Where's Bonnie?" Damon asks him.

"I thought she was meeting you" Jeremy says confused.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Elena patrol" Damon tells him. "As well as baby sitting Molly" he adds.

"I don't need a babysitter" I remind him.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy asks him. Right, did I forget to mention Tyler activated his werewolf course? Well he did.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems" Damon says shrugging.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena asks surprised. Damon's phone starts to ring.

"Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice" he tells her. He gets up and heads to the door way answering the phone. While I eavesdrop. "What?" he asks.