Where's Uncle Eli?

Molly's POV

Molly's POV

"Well aren't you a little fashionista" Jenna says as Uncle Eli and I meet her in the woods. "Did Caroline work her magic on you?" she asks.

"No" I giggle.

"Miss Sommers" Uncle Eli says.

"Please call me Jenna" she tells him. "I didn't know you were bring your niece, are you sure she'll be able to keep up?" she asks him.

"She'll be fine" he assures her. "So where to first?" he asks her as I play with the leaves kicking them into the air. Giggling.

"Follow me" Jenna tells us. She heads off.

"Stay close Molly" Uncle Eli tells me. I nod my head. And we follow Jenna.

(Time skip)

"The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence" Jenna tells us. Pointing to a fence.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families" Uncle Eli says. I giggle.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks him curious.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise" Uncle Eli tells her.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna asks.

"Yep" I tell her.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything" Elijah tells her.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna tells him.

"Wouldn't know" I tell her.

"Yes, they are" Uncle Eli agrees with her. Just then Alaric walks up to us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman" Jenna tells him.

"He's a friend of Damon's" I add and Uncle Eli nods.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. Didn't know Molly was here too. Anyway I thought I would tag along" Ric states. "You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" he asks us.

"No idea" I tell him. "Where do you want to go Uncle Eli?" I ask as I hug his arm.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history" he tells Jenna.

"Well, I only brought the surveys" she tells him sheepishly. "I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec" she states. "Want to help Molly?" she asks.

"Sure!" I cheer and we left the men. "I think Ric is jealous of Uncle Eli" I tell her giggling.

"You think?" she asks with a small smile. I nod my head. She grabs the surveys. "Lets get back to the boys" she tells me. I nod and run off. "Molly! Wait up!" she shouts. I laugh and I spot the men.

"Uncle Eli!" I shout and jump. He catches me.

"What have I told you about running?" he asks me.

"Not to run inside" I sass.

"Don't sass me Molly, otherwise no ice cream tonight" he tells me as he put me down. "Ready?" he asks Jenna and she nods her head. "Then lead the way" he tells her and we continue on.

(Time skip)

We finally finished and go to the grill. Uncle Eli giving me a piggy back. We head over to Damon, Ric and Andy. "Hey guys" Jenna says.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Damon states.

"It got boring" I whine.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that" Jenna tells him.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade" Ric states. He puts down some money and gets up from the table.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party" Andy suggests.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon offers.

"No, boring!" I whine.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andy asks.

"I don't know if tonight works" Ric states.

"Yeah, I'm free" Jenna states.

"It'd be a pleasure" Uncle Eli tells them. I groan. "Don't worry Molly, Jonas is free tonight with Luka" he tells me. I groan. All Jonas does is read grimoires while Luka does homework.

"Great" Damon says with a smile. Uncle Eli takes me back to the apartment.

"Now do as Jonas tells you and no staying up past your bed time" he tells me.

"Yes Uncle Eli" I say. He goes to talk to Jonas. I go and join Luka on the couch. "Game night?" I ask hopeful.

"Let me guess, as distraction after your history lesson?" he asks. I nod my head. "Well lucky for you I have no home work tonight. But I won't be going easy on you" he tells me.

"Bring it on" I tell him.

(Time skip)

I walk up and frown in confusion. Uncle Eli wasn't next to me. I get up and leave the room. I find the Martins in the kitchen alone. "Where's Uncle Eli?" I ask them. They share a look.

A/N

Picture above of Eljiah, Jenna and Alaric. Picture in chapter of Molly's outfit.