Restroom

{Prompt: modern AU, characters doesn't change their personality- reader wears a small skirt to school, which makes Hermione mad ;)}

Y/N POV.

The piercing gaze she had, was making me weak, she stared deeply. Her brown orbs darkened, the love darts she was throwing on me were irresistible but the lust behind that which was flowing out of her eyes... She is very mad. Hermione eyed every guy who was staring at me.

I had to wear a short skirt because the rest were given for laundry. The skirt went up till mid-thighs, which revealed my thighs. She doesn't like it when wear something short or revealing outside, or in front of anybody who is not her.

I asked the teacher, "Ma'am, may I go to the restroom?", she allowed and I immediately walked out of the classroom. As much as I could see, she stood up as well, before moving ahead.

Later on_ time skip

I got out of the stall after doing my business, closing the door when I turned around, seeing the person ahead made me freeze on the spot. There stood Hermione, leaning on the door.. and it was locked...? 'What is she planning to do? We are in school' I thought with my eyes widened. The smirk on her face tells it all. When she started walking towards me... very close, and I walked back. Soon my back touched the wall. I gulped as she was very close.. Tip-toeing, she whispers in my ear "Lean on the counter facing the mirror or else-". 'ah' a low moan left my lips when she bit my ear lobe. 'Fuck', I mumbled, leaning on counter towards the basin and mirror as she wanted.

"Don't scream or moan, unless you wanna get caught." She said, smirking. I felt her torso pressing against my ass. Pulling my skirt up and pushing my panties down, her fingers made their way to my pussy "Ah so wet are we, what were you thinking kitty?". She asked teasingly even after knowing everything. I bit my lips hard, controlling the moans not answering her.. When I felt something stink my ass. I shot my head up, a loud gasp left my mouth, seeing her from the mirror when she spanked me again. "Answer me" she ordered in a low voice. Seeing her dominating me like this was too much for me always, but I love this side of her. "I was imagining you fucking me 'Mione" I said in one go and she chuckled "good".

She pulled out something from her skirt's pocket, which seemed like a... vibrator??? My eyes widening 'How the heck from where-' my thoughts were interrupted when she inserted the vibrator inside my hole. "AH" I moaned loudly. When she spanked me again and shoved her fingers in my mouth from back, moving them. Her other hand grabbed one of my breasts squeezing hard. I whimpered "uhmm ahmm".

"Is the kitten still hungry?, so lewd" she said, making my eyes roll back. My grip on the counter tightened, playing with my nipples, pinching them. Small tears left from the corner of my eyes.

She pushed the vibrator deeper. "Angh, Her-hermione.. ah... I am-I'm.. .. goin-g to.. cum". I whispered, reaching my high. Squeezing my ass she said, "Now, will you ever wear this skirt to school?", "Answer kitten or I won't let you cum". "I won't 'Mione", I scowled lowly shaking my head as no aggressively. "Good, now cum for me kitty." hearing her say, I immediately came. The fluid flowing down.

"What a mess." she smirked slyly, seeing me all fucked up knowing what effect she has on me. 'Ah.. how much I want to slap that smirk out of her face' I thought watching her back away and seeing the site she made in front of her. She turned off the vibrator, but when I was going to take it out she stopped me saying, "It's your punishment kitten you have to suffer, don't you dare take that out. Also don't make any noise in the class, or it's going to be more hard and rough at home." My face fell off, gulping. I cleaned myself. Exiting the restroom, my legs wobbled. Taking her support, I mumbled under my breath...

'Fuck... it's going to be long...' 

Hope you enjoyed! Comment your thoughts!!  

Thanks for reading! (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌