You came

Third person POV

She was dangling, her grip tightened on the railing of the astronomy tower. With the war going on some idiotic death eater threw the charm 'stupefy' at her, while she was fighting at the edge. "Ah fuck!! Is no one here!? Help!!" She roared for help but no one heard too busy saving their own.

At last, left with no other choice, she decided to call for her brother. "DRACO MALFOY!!!" she shouted when she somehow spotted her brother running right below her.

Growing tired with every second passing by.

Several minutes passed when no one came, she started losing all her hope, the hold she had begun to loosen... Her eyes closed, she will be dying here if...

Before her hand could completely slip away another hand grabbed a hold of it. She heard a gasp coming from above. "Couldn't wait a little longer!?! " to say that he was scared would be an understatement but masked it well with a smirk on his lips. She huffed, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You came", she whispered, a slow smile taking over her features... The smirk on Draco's lips changed into a sad smile, " That's what she said..."

Without anything further, she brought her other hand over to the one Draco was holding her with and then yanked it away, now falling.

"YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

In the mid-air, she turned into a Raven and flew away with her wand in her beak.

Nik: 

I am not dead... but fuck my mental health, I have gone crazy. Before, lets discuss the ,pst important topic- ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!?!!?!???!!??!?!?!?!? LIKE 100K VIEWS!?!?!?!? FUCKENN HECKKKKK WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Now,.... thank you guys for all love and support! <33333333333333333333333333333333333 I love you all!!!!!!!!!! Muahhhh *loads of love, hugs and kisses* Second of all, even after me being MIA most of the time... I really don't know, I feel like I have started to live in a cave duh- BUTTTTTTTTT YOU ALL STILL CONTINUED READING THIS BOOK AND ----- 

HELLO TO ALL NEW READERS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO <3 STAY HEALTHY AND DRINK WATER!!

PT.2 incoming . . .