Chapter 22

Shoto's pov (A/N: if any one can guess where i got the kids name from we are now best friends)

5 years later

nadja stop running through the house your going to get hurt I yelled as i chased my daughter through the house. I stopped for a minute then I heard a booming noise I ran around the corner and I saw her sitting in the middle of her room with ice shards all around her on the floor and a look of fear in her eyes.

baby did you just create ice was that big boom your dad? she shook her head and held her hand up and she focused really hard on her hand and i saw shards of ice exploding out of her hand. okay that is a bit concerning let me call your dad.

HEY KAT GET IN HERE I yelled. WELL WHERE ARE YOU he yelled back. IM IN NADJA'S ROOM THIS IS IMPORTANT I felt his hand in my hair so I looked up at him, look at our daughter, nadja do it again for me please.

she put her hand up and BOOM it started raining ice in her bedroom. I looked up at him. her quirk is exploding ice? that is a strange quirk we should take her for a quirk assessment he said.

10 years later

nadja wake up today is the day you need to go for your enterance exam, you dont want to be late do you.

im coming dad im just finishing my hair, she said as she ran down the stairs as she was twisting her hair up into a bun.

alright baby grab your bag and go get in the car. she did as i asked and she grabbed her bag and walked out of the door. I grabbed a lunch box and I put a couple water bottles, a gatorade, and a snack in it for her.

i went out and I got in the car and we drove to ua. i dropped her off at her gate and I decided to go to the observation room where i know my fathers, and the principal would be waiting.

I go in and i take a seat next to my dad as we watched the camera's that were in the lecture hall i found my daughter on the screen and I watched the countdown begin and the second the timer went off she ran to her starting gate to get ready for the physical exam.

I watched as the proud father i am as she went through destroying the obsticals in her way.

i watched the clock counting down then the final buzzer went off and i looked at score screen and i saw she was number 2 making me feel like a proud father.

i went back out and I caught up with her at the gate. i handed her the Gatorade and she drank it down come on why dont we go pick up lunch then go eat with your father at the office. she smiled and nodded.

we pulled into a little take away place and we went in and ordered as i texted back and forth with kat telling him about what i saw at the exam.

a few minutes go by and our food is ready. we grabbed it and we made our way to the office.

hey theres my baby girl i heard my husband say as he hugged our daughter. hey dad we brought you some food.

1 week later

she was anxiously waiting by the mail box I was watching her from the window as I saw the mail man coming up he handed her a package and she jumped and quickly ran into the house.

dad, dad open it with me please.

I just nodded as she broke the seal on the envelope and i saw nezu pop up in an recorded video.

hello nadja bakugo

we are excited to announce that you have been passed your enterance exam and might we add that you have scored at the top of your group, you have been selected to join our class 1A program our best hero course. classes will start next week so please come by tomorrow to pick up your uniform and everything else you might need.

yours truly principal nezu

she dropped the letter and flung herself into my arms oh my god baby im so proud of you, I sat her down, that means your going to be in your grandpa's class. both me and your father took his class and graduated at the top of our class his class is going to be hard and just cause your family doesnt mean he will go easy on you.

I know dad I'm ready thanks to you and dad and the training you guys helped me with im ready for anything that will be thrown at me.

heh heh thats my girl i heard kat say as he walked into the room.

i laughed a bit.

we are proud of you baby girl. come on lets go pick up your uniform, she nodded and she pulled on her shoes.

I started to think about the past and everything that i have been through and everything him and I have been through i could never ask for a better life