Episode 3

Anokhi came out of the car and went near Shaurya.

Shaurya saw her.

Shaurya- yahan kya kr rhi ho bola tha na baher mat nikalna, ek baat shanti se maan logi to kya ho jayega hn.

Anokhi- aap chilla kyu rhe h mai to bs hawa khane aa gai ander bore ho rhi thi mai.

Shaurya- tmhe kya  lagta h hm yahan picnic pr aaye h jo tm yahan hawa kha rhi ho, dekho ek to kisi ka phone nahi lag raha h network nahi h or uper se 12 bj rhe h ittni raat mai car yahan bich rashte mai kharab ho gai h so talk sencebly.

Anokhi- to car mai mujhe akele chor kr yahan aagaye aap sochiye koi mera muu band kr ke darwaza khol kr mujhe utha ke le jata to?

Shaurya- Ok fine hm dono yahan fass gaye h jab tak kuch nahi ho jata h wahan chalo dekho udhar ek mandir dikh raha h wahan chalte h or mere sath rehna idhar udhar mat chali jana.

Anokhi- ok sir ( with assurance)

They walked towards the temple side by side.

For anokhi this was 1st time in her life a man was walking with her matching her steps that to just for her safety, she remembered her papaji and veer ji who would rather pull her down or lock her down to stop her from getting ahead a man .

And for Shaurya it was 1st time he felt some is his responsibility and if something will happen to her his will be questioned and 1st person who will question him would be his own father or mother. That some where in his heart was painful thinking his parents never questioned anyone for his safety but will question him for her safety.

He looked at her at the same time she also moved her head towards him and they and a second of eye lock which was broken as anokhi tripped over a stone and was about to fall when Shaurya holds her.

Shaurya- bhasan dene or behesh krne ke alawa or kuch nahi sikha h na tmne, thik se chalna he sikh leti kamse kam.

Taunted her while helping her with walk.

But it was 1st time she didn't responded back.
How could she?

For the 1st time a man is helping her and taking care of her like this. Then she remembered that how her Shaan sir helped in addmission and how he made her eat breakfast in canteen.

She looked at Shaurya,

Anokhi- inki tariff kyu kr rhi hun mai tarif to Shaan sir ki honi chahiye wo ittne ache h unke bete h to thora bohat gun to same hoga he na.
( Thinking in mind)

Shaurya- apne iss chote se dimag mai ittna zor de kr kya soch rhi ho?

He tried to make her talk.
There was still no response as she was busy in her own world.

Shaurya- ye bol kyu nahi rhi h kuch, moch pair mai aaya h ya gale mai jo aawaj nahi nikal rha h iske muu se, or tmhe kya ho gaya h Shaurya aise to khud isko chup rehne bolte ho aaj Jab se chup h to ye khamoshi berdadh kyu nahi ho rha h. ( He muttered loud enough for her listen but she was so busy in her own world that she didn't hear anything)

Shaurya- ( realised she could have heard it) kya kr rhe ho Shaurya bakwas band kro.

God knows how Anokhi heard it, and started laughing.

Shaurya- hass kyu rhi ho?

They reached the temple he made her sit on the stairs, and they continue talking.

Anokhi- aapne kya kahan abhi ( laughing) kya kr rhe ho Shaurya bakwas band kro 🤣🤣🤣 matlab aapko pata h ki aap bakwas he krte h 😆😆. Aap to khud ko chup kra rhe h sochen hm log ka kya hota hoga.

Instead of getting angry of the 1st time he was happy after her taunt as now atleast she said something and there is no more silance.

Episode 4 ( next part ) is already uploaded on YouTube if you want you can read it there.

Channel- Amicable Tv

Shaurya ki Anokhi Aur unki KahaniEpisode 4

Episode 4

From episode 5 we will start shakhi shaadi Special

Shaadi Special ❤️

Please subscribe 💜