Episode 44

Episode 44

Bebo - or ager Anokhi bhai or unki mom ko close la ker unhe unki mom wapas ker rhi h to we will not hurt her, in any ways.

Gayatri - ( caressing her daughter 's hair ) mujhe ye he umeed h tm dono se, or mai to kahungi ki ager moka mile to Ashtha bhabhi se zarur milna. Wo bohat achi h.

At Bubli's flat.

Anokhi finished cleaning and went to her room to change her dress. But as she entered the view in front of her was so adorable that all her anger vanished.

Ashtha was sleeping resting her head on pillow while Shaurya was sleeping beside her over his stomach holding the corner of Ashtha's saree's Anchal. And most cute thing was that he was sleeping with opend mouth, Just like a small baby sleeps, near their mother forgetting all his tension and stress.

Anokhi went near her cupboard and brought a blanket from there. She covered Ashtha 1st then caressed her hair and very softly murmured "  get well soon maa "

And then she moved towards Shaurya, covered him also and moved her hand on his head feeling his soft silky hair, and then murmured " jab sara kaam mujhe de ker aa gaye the to kitna gussa aaya tha mujhe pata h, lekin aap mujhe gussa bhi thik se rehne nahi dete, kitne cute dikh rhe h aap, aapko pata h? " she then smiles looking at him and moved towards the washroom to freshen up.

After some times bubli returned back in evening and found Shaan and Tej were lost in Television watching match. She was a bit confused that what are they doing here.

She came near them, but since they were very much engrossed in the television that they didn't realized that a human is standing near them.

Meanwhile Anokhi came there and saw a confused bubli.

Anokhi - di idhar aa mai batati hun, wo dono to match khatam hone se pehle hilne nahi wale h.

Then she takes bubli with her. And explained what ever happened since morning.

Bubli - ( holding her head ) baap re ek he din mai kitna kuch ho gaya.

Anokhi - or nahi to kya ( says with a cute pout.)

Bubli - acha mai kya bol rhi thi ki, ager Shaurya ji Kapurthala jane he wale h to unse kehna na ki apne nana nani ko yahin le aaye.

Anokhi - mai kyu bolun tu bol ja ke.

Bubli - thik h mat bol, mai to soch rhi thi ki, Ashtha ji abhi thik nahi h, or wo dono wahan akele honge, unka dhyan kon rakhega? Yahan hote to hm sab mil ker unka bhi dhyan rakh lete or Ashtha ji ka bhi. Lekin tu bolna he nahi chahti h to kya kre.

Anokhi - mai bol dungi na. Bs khus.

Next day.

Anokhi reached SIAC and directly went to canteen.

Anokhi - good morning pummy aunty, mai koi help ker sakti hun abhi?

Pummy - hn putter ek kaam ker tu coffee bana de, abhi subha subha Shaurya sir or Tej sir ko coffee pine ki aadat h.

Anokhi prepared the coffee and chotu went to serve it.

As Shaurya took a sip of the coffee he immediately recognized the taste. His lips turned upwards with a dashing smile.

Shaurya - chalo at least mujhe meri morning coffee to wapas mil gai.

Tej also send a message to Pummy aunty that he really liked today's coffee and would like to have same coffee daily.

Pummy - kya baat h anokhi, ab to chahe kuch bhi ho jaye tu ye canteen chor nahi sakti h, tej sir or shaurya sir, dono ko tere hath ki coffee bohat pasand aai h or unhe ye roz chaiye.