Episode 38

Next morning Shuarya got ready in Black tuxedo and white shirt, because it's said hot men's look even more hotter in black, And Shaurya was in full mood to impress his wife.  He sprayed his favorite perfume set his hair and came down hurriedly from the stairs.

Whole family looked at him as if he is going for is own reception.

Devi - ( murmur ) lagta h uss larki ke jane ki khusi ubhar kr aa rhi h, mujhe to pehle he pata tha uss jaisi larki ke sath mera beta kabhi khus reh he nahi sakta h.

Tej who heard her simply smirked.

Tej - ( in mind ) tujhe kya pata devi apna beta hero bana he h apni heroine ko patane ke liye. Bs ab Anokhi maan jaye.

Kanchan who was unaware of Shaurya's plan and only knew Anokhi left the house after a big fight was hell angry on him.

She didn't even serve him his breakfast so Gayatri initiated and served it. Shaurya confusingly looked at her but then continued eating.

After breakfast Kanchan was cleaning the table and Shaurya came to her.

Shaurya - kya huwa h?

Kanchan - aap to mujhse baat he mat kriye bhaiya.

Shaurya - Sirf bhaiya? Shauryaa Bhaiyaa nahi?

Kanchan - hn sirf or sirf bhaiya.

Shaurya - or wo kyu?

Kanchan - aapne meri pyari jethani se jhagra kiya? Or use ghar chor ker jane bhi diya? Or ab aap aise taiyar ho kr aa rhe h jaise khud ki baarat mai ja rhe ho? Uper se aap mujhse kyu puch rhe h?

Shaurya - pehli baat maine usse jhagra nahi kiya, dusri baat maine usse ghar se jane nahi diya..

Kanchan - ( before he could complete ) to aapne usse roka ? ( with blinking eyes )

Shaurya - nahi matlab wo situation aisa tha... Ki... Ki mai arey wo choro na ye suno ki mai taiyar huwa hun usse he impress krne ke liye.

Kanchan - ( excitedly ) such mai! 🤩

Shaurya - shuu.. Dheere pure ghar ko nahi sunana h, ab aapki permission ho to mai ja sakta hun?

Kanchan - hn hn jaiye jaiye, or apni misses ko mana kr he aaiyega.

She giggled and he left whistleing

There in college.

A white car stopped at the entrance of the building, a handsome man in black tuxedo came out increasing the temperature and he threw his car key towards Ravi ( hope you all remember him )

And then he walked towards his office with a dazzling smile. Boys were looking at him and whispering "  kash sir jitni hotness hmare pass hoti, larkiyan hmme bhi mur mur kr dekhti. "

And girls were whispering  " aaj to Ac bhi kaam nahi krne wali h hmpr, god how is he soo hot, waise to roz he kamal dikhte h wo, pr aaj kuch alag he shine kr rhe h "

Here Shaurya was hell excited as today his 1st class was with 2nd year and she will he there.

Shaurya came into her class and looked around to find her but his heart scattered as she was not there. It's been one week already of her taking leave from college. And he actually expected her to come here today.

Shaurya started teaching but every now and then he was looking towards the door, after few minutes one student asked a question, attracting his attention. As he cleared his doubt, he heard a voice "May I Come In?"

His eyes shined with happiness and he turned towards the gate, but soon his heart clenched. He swallowed his saliwa.

There at the gate a girl was standing whom he expected was his wife but no the person standing at door wasn't his Mrs Sabherwal rather she was Miss Anokhi Bhalla. Back in her old suits without sindur, magalsutra and chura of his name.

His thought was again broken by her voice.

Anokhi - Sir? May i come in?

He cleared his throat and just nodded. She without even looking at him came and sat beside Reema, And then he continued with his classes. Looking at her now and then.

As his class ended he thought to talk with her about Ashtha. But found her engaged in Chating with Reema.
So he silently came out.

Here At Anokhi's bench.

Reema - ooye hoye kya baat h aakhir ker hmme iss chaand ka didaar ho he gaya.

Anokhi - hn yar, wo meri mam hospital mai thi to iss liye.

Reema - or aaj late kyu ho gai?

Anokhi - wo canteen mai baith ke di ko bata rhi thi ki mai college ke baad ghar der se aaungi, koi job dekhne jana h iss liye tab he apni Pummy Aunty ne meri baat ko sun liya or mujhe Canteen mai job offer kiya. To bss unse he baat kr rhi thi aaj se kaam suru kr dungi mai. ( She says smilingly )

Reema - pr tu kaam or padhai sambhal legi?

Anokhi - mata rani h na wo meri madat zarur krengi.

Reema - acha chal bhar se zara ghoom kr aate h.  10 minutes h abhi dusre class ke suru hone mai.

Anokhi - mujhe washroom jana h tu chalegi?

Reema - chalti to zarur lekin mujhe na bhook lagi h breakfast krke nahi aai na mai, tu ja mai canteen se kuch kha kr aati hun.

Reema left for canteen and Anokhi went towards washroom. There Shaurya reached Tej's cabin only to find Shaan and Tej egerly waiting for him.

Shaan - bata diya usse? Pr usne tumhe wapas aane kaise diya? Kuch puch rhi thi? Usse shak to nahi huwa?

Tej - are chup kyu khara h bol na puttar.

Shaurya - aap dono bolne do tab to bolun na mai, or kya janna h aapko ki maine use kuch bola ya nahi ? To suniye nahi bola kuch bhi or kaise bolta? Wo meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rhi thi usney mujhe mere he class mai pure time aise ignore kiya jaise i don't even exist. Or kisse batane ki baat kr rhe h aap dono? Wo jo yahan aai h na wo miss bhalla h meri mrs sabherwal nahi h, happy! Pata chal gaya sab kuch?

Shaan - ( keeps his and on Shaurya's shoulder ) ye he to hmme krna h Shaurya ki ab miss bhalla ko mrs Sabherwal banana h wo bhi teri mrs Sabherwal.

There in washroom Anokhi came infront of the mirror, and looked at herself. Only she knew how hard she controlled her emotions after seeing him. She trusted him, she wanted to give a chance to there marriage but now every thing is at the verge of finishing.  No one tried to understand her not even him. No one knew she was and is afraid of the fact that what if her faith also ended to be like Ashtha? No, she won't let that happen, if partisan is written then it will happen now, she is not ready to accept the pain Devi could give her by separating her from her husband and child in future.

Her eyes were wet. She moved her hand towards her hair and looked at the hidden sindur on her hair line. Yes, she removed all other nuptials signs infront of him in anger but when she was alone she didn't had courage to remove  her sindur, so she hided it behind her hairs.

Suddenly she heard a footstep coming towards the washroom she immediately hide her sindur and wipped her tears, ready to leave but found Reema was coming there.

Reema - tera hogaya?

Anokhi - hn.

Reema - chal phir.

And they both left for their classes.

Read more on YouTube ❤