Episode 52

Shaurya stoped his car in front of a garden.

Anokhi confusingly looked at him.

Anokhi - aap mujhe garden mai kyu le ker aaye h?

Shaurya - kidnap kerne (chuckles at his own joke)

Anokhi - 😮 aap nahi krenge mujhe kidnap pata h mujhe.

Shaurya - acha! Thori der pehle to koi chilla rha tha mummmyyy mummmyyy mere khud ke pati ne mujhe kidnap ker liya h.

He says and get off the car, Anokhi too followed him.

He came near the gate of garden and waited for her.

Shaurya - sath rehna raat ho gaya hai, rashta bhatak sakti ho.

Anokhi - aap to aise bol rhe h jaise ki mai koi liliput hun jo itne chote se garden mai ghum ho jaungi.

Shaurya - wo to ho 🤭 by the way tmhare bhale ke liye he bol rha tha baki tmhari marzi.

He says and started walking but takes mini steps, to make sure she is behind him.

While walking Anokhi heard some sounds made by bats which scared her as they were walking between large trees, She fasten her speed and came near him who was taking slow steps, without saying anything she holds the corner of his coat from back, and started walking with him. Making him chuckle with her cute antics.

Anokhi - ( wishpered ) aap mujhe pakka na kidnap nahi ker rhe h?

Shaurya - ( chuckles again and then wishpered in same tone as her ) kya lagta h tmhe?

Anokhi - ( wishpered again ) aap mujhe kisi betaal se milane le ja rhe h? Baher se to ye jagah garden jaisa lag rha tha, ander se to ye bhooton ka ghar lag  rha hai, dekhiye ager aisa kuch h to hm chalte h na yahan se, mujhe bhoot, parrait, pishach, nishacher se milne ka koi shock nahi h.

Shaurya stops and moved his hand towards his back where she was holding his coat, he holds her hand and brought it in front and inter wing's there hand, secureing her hands in his.

Shaurya - don't worry, you are in safe hands.

Anokhi - ( getting more closer to him ) hmm, ye to mujhe pata h ( with a smile filled with trust ) lekin hm ja kahan rhe h? Or kitna chalna hoga?

Shuarya - bs aa gaye h wo dekho samne.

Anokhi looked in front. And was amassed by the view, they were in the middle of this special garden where there was a small wooden home, and large ground filled with soft small green grasses, there was a transparent tent in between with open top, whole tent was in pink and white color, with white mattress and soft furry pink pillows and cushions. And cherry on the top were the fairy lights, making the view more preety.

 And cherry on the top were the fairy lights, making the view more preety